Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no doubt about it. But it's not something I'm going to reach out for at this moment. It's just not high on the list of priorities.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• My wife is regretting here insistence that we not get a TV bigger than 42". She really thought that it would overpower the room. Now...she's wishing that she'd listened to me and gone with the 55". She's seriously in LOVE with our new setup.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ed...................I got nothin'.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint View Post
          My wife is regretting here insistence that we not get a TV bigger than 42". She really thought that it would overpower the room. Now...she's wishing that she'd listened to me and gone with the 55". She's seriously in LOVE with our new setup.
          I need a second TV for when I move, and I've been shopping around. I thought a 40" or 42" would be big enough, but after seeing my best friend's 42" I was like, man I can't go below 46". My Samsung is 50", and I think I am just going to buy another 50" for the "spare" tv.

Comment

• I just couldn't convince her at the time of purchase. Lord knows that I tried, but I just couldn't do it. By the time that she admitted her error, it was too late to take it back and exchange it.

Oh well. It really is a gorgeous TV and I honestly have zero complaints on it. I do have the satisfaction of my wife actually admitting to MAKING AN ERROR, though...you married guys know what I'm talking about.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know I really don't need anything bigger than a 42", especially if it goes in a smaller room, but how cheap a great 720p 50" Samsung is, how do I pass it up? Amazon has it for like $640 right now. So yeah, no excuses to not get a nice HDTV Ed! Can get a killer 40/42" for $500 or less now.

Comment

• My wife is dying to get a bigger TV (we have a 42 in the front room)...she wants at least at 55...funny thing is, she says she still can't tell the difference.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Ed...................I got nothin'.
                  Just keep on looking sexy for me, Nate.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    No, never had the desire to own blu-ray.
                    Originally posted by V View Post
                    Billy...

This is Ed we're talking about.

"Did not like DOTD" Ed...
                    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Not angry enough, Michael. Ed spoiled Moon for me.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• With my assistance, much to my regret. ALTHOUGH, what was discussed wasn't a plot twist just something that was part of the story.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• LIES IT WAS THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST SINCE FISHER STEVENS PLAYING AN INDIAN.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FISHER STEVENS ISN'T INDIAN?????
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He's black.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Blick?

Comment

Working...
                                X