Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Try to follow it up with Dear Zachary if you can...
    Why not chase that down with Capturing the Friedmans and ending it with a .38 to the temple?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, they should pack the Dear Zachary DVD with a revolver and a single bullet.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Why not chase that down with Capturing the Friedmans and ending it with a .38 to the temple?
        Well...um...I was bein' sarcastic with my chosen selection.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My guess is that if you're able to watch those movies in sucession and still have the will to live.

You get to see The Day the Clown Cried in blu-ray.

Comment

You get to see The Day the Clown Cried in blu-ray.
            ...do you own Blu Ray...or have you seen a movie on BD? Please advise...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• DVR'ed it off IFC last night and just watched Galaxina. WOW. Fuck "so bad, it's good" in the ass with a shotgun, this movie SUCKED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                DVR'ed it off IFC last night and just watched Galaxina. WOW. Fuck "so bad, it's good" in the ass with a shotgun, this movie SUCKED.
                Never saw it - but poor Dorothy Stratton. I doubt she would have ever become a fantastic actress, but it was horrifying what happened to her.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                  ...do you own Blu Ray...or have you seen a movie on BD? Please advise...
                  No, never had the desire to own blu-ray.

Comment

• After seeing Planet Earf, you would.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I understand that, but I don't want to re-buy my dvds. Nor get a new tv right now. Basically, I think Blu-Ray is for a select audience, much like laserdisc.

Comment

• Why re-buy DVD's? I've only double dipped maybe...3 or 4 blu-rays? And when I did I got them for super cheap. It's for the select audience that owns an HDTV, which I read is something like 54% of the US right now, and only climbing. It's too damn cheap not to upgrade.

Comment

• Billy...

This is Ed we're talking about.

"Did not like DOTD" Ed...

"Did not own a bike until I was 10" Ed...

Comment

• What can I say man, I like a project.

Comment

• Well, I've said it before. I'd rather spend the money on my body then on some new electronic toy. I.E. glasses and pilates over HD TV.

Comment

I understand that, but I don't want to re-buy my dvds. Nor get a new tv right now. Basically, I think Blu-Ray is for people that love movies

Fixed. Comparing blu ray to laserdisc is FUCKTARDED Ed. Blu ray is way more popular than laserdisc EVER was.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X