Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own Four Rooms...I like it, nostalgia definitely a factor here, saw it in the theatre with my grandma back in the day. Still love Rodriguez's bit with the dead hooker and the crazy ass kids. Not sure what's so bad about it...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The first bit is fucking dumb as shit. It's like watching a movie get progressively better.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Bryan, did your grandmother want to see Four Rooms or did you want to see Four Rooms? Seems kind of an odd movie that you'd want to see at 13.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Bryan, did your grandmother want to see Four Rooms or did you want to see Four Rooms? Seems kind of an odd movie that you'd want to see at 13.
          I had Tarantino Fever...he was a part of it and I insisted on seeing it. She was down with theatre hopping. We would pop in for a weekend matinee and spend the day at the pictures.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The Wild Fucking Geese!

Me love Netflix!

Comment

• Now that's something.

Still, seeing Pulp Fiction at 12 must have been mind blowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                The Wild Fucking Geese!

Me love Netflix!
                AWESOME movie. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME movie. Love the ending with Burton and Moore.

AWESOME movie.

'MEN! We have been double crossed!'
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, Wild Geese is a film I grew up loving. Its like Guns of Navarone, but sleazier. Haven't seen it in at least 10 years. God, I would watch that right now if I could.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                    Yeah, Wild Geese is a film I grew up loving. Its like Guns of Navarone, but sleazier. Haven't seen it in at least 10 years. God, I would watch that right now if I could.
                    Here's a great triple feature:
                    'Guns of Navarone'
                    'Where Eagles Dare'
                    'The Wild Geese'
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watching Survival of the Dead.

So far, an improvement on Diarrhea, but with that same "on the cheap" aesthetic.

Though the man has gone the route of the Other George when it comes to unnecessary amounts of CGI (now being used for awful gags involving racist redneck assholes and their quarry, as well as being "extinguished").

Tomboy is hot.

SYRIANLY.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
                        Here's a great triple feature:
                        'Guns of Navarone'
                        'Where Eagles Dare'
                        'The Wild Geese'
                        Of course, if one of these films is not available, then "Dogs Of War" is an acceptable substitute...

And the next film on my Netflix queue!

YAY!

Comment

• Speaking of Dogs of War, check out the blink and you'll miss it scene featuring Ed O'Neill looking unrecognizable while fixing a car.

Comment

• So Survival of the Dead...

...is a movie trying to reestablish the rural landscape that the whole horrible "dead coming back to life" emanated from, and in attempting to do so moves the entire premise into such a dumb and unnecessary place that it is going to take a miracle with a decent budget to wash this from my rather fond opinion of Coke Bottle Glasses George.

I honestly wish he would have stopped remaking his classic output after Land.

After this, I think I'm going to settle into this giant bunch of tex-mex and indulge in Human Centipede.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              After this, I think I'm going to settle into this giant bunch of tex-mex and indulge in Human Centipede.
                              Solid (or at least semisolid) plan!
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• After all the Star 80 talk I added it to my instant. I know nothing about the movie but the poster. I have no idea what I am getting into.

Comment

Working...
                                X