Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change Squirt to Dr. Pepper?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      Squirt is fucking AWESOME.
      Squirt is Angel Piss...so fucking delicious and refreshing. Ed, I'm amazed that you don't like it, anyone who has been in LA for a year or more is almost forced to like that shit. Nothing better than a squirt and like 10 tacos....DROOOOOOL
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• People in LA drink Squirt? People drank Cactus Cooler back in the day, sir.

Just give me the offical beverage of lapsed jews and westsiders everywhere, Diet Coke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
          Squirt is Angel Piss...so fucking delicious and refreshing. Ed, I'm amazed that you don't like it, anyone who has been in LA for a year or more is almost forced to like that shit. Nothing better than a squirt and like 10 tacos....DROOOOOOL
          Squirt = BEST THING FOR COTTON MOUTH EVER

FUCK YOU WATER.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• i'll give you guys a squirt lol

Besides, I prefer lime Jarritos with my tacos. Or a Mexi-Coke.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Mexi-Coke owns the ever lovin shit out of Squirt.

Grapefruit soda, YUCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                i'll give you guys a squirt lol

Besides, I prefer lime Jarritos with my tacos. Or a Mexi-Coke.
                This is true but I don't like many Colas per se...I've always been a Dr. Pepper kind of guy...and with tacos, I tend to drink beer.

Comment

• I can't be the only one to notice that Dr. Pepper tastes better in a glass over ice then in a can.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper is aids.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Needle Scractches*

The hell you say?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I can't be the only one to notice that Dr. Pepper tastes better in a glass over ice then in a can.
                        Agreed...aluminum totally fucks up the taste of soda/beer...I rarely drink out of anything other than a glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          *Needle Scractches*

The hell you say?!
                          Don't be stealing more material from my show.

Dr. Pepper = BABY AIDS

Comment

• Anyway...let's get back to talking movies...

Comment

• Anyone see "44 Inch Chest"? I have it at home, finsta watch it tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                                Anyone see "44 Inch Chest"? I have it at home, finsta watch it tonight...

It's a perfectly average movie. Sexy Beast lite...if you will.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X