Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched The Notebook. My eyes are red... I'll just say it's from the chlorine.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• The Notebook was great, Rachel McAdams was Hotttt!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• See. I wish I could do that. Watch a movie just because the actress is hot. But I demand more from my movies! Like explosions! And car chases! And aliens!

haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And Fahey.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh shit. How could I forget about The Fahey?! Tis the only reason I watched Darkman 3: Die Darkman Die

haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              See. I wish I could do that. Watch a movie just because the actress is hot. But I demand more from my movies! Like explosions! And car chases! And aliens!

haha
              you forgot robots.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fahey was the only reason for Die Darkman Die?

What about Arnold "Wouldn't want you to hurt my feelings" Vosloo?

The dude just never gets credit. And he was awesome as Captain Assbag in Blood Diamond. Not to mention his nickname-maker film, Hard Target.

EDIT:

Woke up this morning. Late, as usual. Slam the shit out of the snooze button. Doesn't work. I get up. Groggily make breakfast. Turn on the TV in the livin' room, and what happens to be on the screen while I shovel oatmeal in my face? ALIENS.

Wiersbowski, Spunkmeyer, Drake. All those sad, soon-to-be dead motherfuckers are all there.

Cameron's go-to chameleon actor, Jenette Goldstein, in brown-face playing Vasquez is still awesome. So is The Biehn (you guys have Fahey, I have Biehn...he just needs a part on Lost apparently). And of course, the "they mostly come out at night...mostly" line is there. Power-loader/Queen Bitch grudge match? There.

What's missing? It comes to me as I forget this is no special edition. The coolest addition to the otherwise already awesome film: the sentry guns scene. Yeah, some people think it takes away from the pacing, and they're right. But it is still an amazing little scene that I fell in love with back when the Quadrilogy came out.

Still, a fun movie that takes a few of the original characters/creatures and puts them in the 80s Action Movie blender and proceeds to hit the Ice Crush/Kickass button.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-12-2008, 05:12 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, I enjoy Vosloo as much as the next man. But THE FAHEY takes precedence over all.

Comment

• Fahey? Precedence?

I.

Am.

Shocked.

EDIT: I say Fahey and Biehn get their own Grindhouse movie. Fuck that Machete bullshit.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm with you man. Trejo is already a pimp. Let's get Biehn and Fahey back up to their action statuses.

Comment

• Has anyone heard of or seen a movie called bitten, it stars Jason Mewes (yes jay from jay and silent bob) and some hot chic named Erica Cox.. I only caught the last 30mins of it.. and it wasn't to bad, and it was not a comedy either.. I will post pics of the girl under the hotness thread
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Never heard of Bitten.

I watched What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? and wow, it's a great suspense film on par with Hitchcock. Bette Davis played one of the creepiest nutjobs in movie history. The Oscar was definitely well deserved. Great twist ending too.

Then I decided to watch Cannibal Holocaust. Jesus fuck. I was suprised at how well made the film was, and how amazing the special fx were. But I cannont stand the animal killings. The turtle scene is the most disgusting, horrific, and graphic thing I have ever watched in a movie in my entire life. Seriously, I could barely stand it. If it wasn't for the animal killings, I'd say this is a great piece of grindhouse cinema. That poor turtle still upsets me.

Finally, I watched Sunshine on Blu-ray. Looked amazing, and I really enjoyed the first 2/3rds of the movie. I felt it got pretty silly once the movie turned into "killer on the spaceship", but before that it was pretty entertaining.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, Cannibal Holocaust is pretty great. That scene with the turtle doesn't bother me too much, I wish it wasn't in there, but millions of turtles die each year and you don't care about those. Think of the turtles. Please.

Comment

• No turtle should have to die for a film. That turtle was big and cool. He probably enjoyed drinking Guiness and playing Risk. I'm pouring one out for him this weekend, along with the pig and the monkey and that other animal.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I was just fucking around. You are correct good sir. No animal should have to die for a film. Except for a werewolf. Cause they are pricks.

Comment

Working...
                                X