Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordddd...that will be watched soon. Watched most of Hamburger Hill last night, it was decent. Whoever says that it's equal to or better than Platoon deserves to get fisted by Lennox Lewis. It had it's moments, but mostly sucked.

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It's certainly no Platoon. But has some good stuff. There is part near the end that still freaks me out. Let me know when you finish it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hopefully tonight...before I start the Fthe13th marathon...

Comment

• Eh, 1408 wasn't that great. The short story is better.

I'm going to see The Incredible Hulk this weekend since it's at the cheap theater.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• The Hulk kicked ass. Have fun!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Enjoy the Hulk...it was goodness....I have in hand Friday the 13th Parts 1-10...wish me luck.

Comment

• Just watched The Rocker.... ehh, reminded me of some other band movies like Josie and the pusscats crap. It had some pretty damn funny one liners that made me chuckle.... I'll give it that.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                  Just watched The Rocker.... ehh, reminded me of some other band movies like Josie and the pusscats crap. It had some pretty damn funny one liners that made me chuckle.... I'll give it that.
                  The flick with Rainn Wilson!?! I want to see that.

I just watched Anchorman for the fiftieth time. Fucking love it.

Comment

• Ya know those nights where for some reason, your mind is still switched on? Where no matter what you do, you cannot will yourself to sleep?

I had one of those last night. I ended up drawing a bunch of weird shit and scrolling through OnDemand listings. I select Cinemax. Lo and behold, what catches my sleep-deprived eye?

Balls of Fury.

In my state, I lost the will to judge correctly and watched this thing. I ended up laughing at it, which was also quite odd.

So there. Watch this when you are insanely sleep-deprived and you might like it. That is the highest compliment I can pay it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE KINGDOM is awesome, Rob. It gets pretty badass by the end.

I am watching LICENSE TO WED right now. It's a pretty rote romantic comedy but I like Jim Halpert a lot and want to make sweet, sweet relations with Mandy Moore so I will persevere. Lots of supporting roles and cameos from other people on The Office.

Comment

• License to Wed wasn't that bad...I think. I think I saw that, but I can't remember. And Balls of Fury had some decent parts, it just sucks that it wasn't that great coming from the guys from The State.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watched The Kingdom today and it was great. I love Jason Bateman so much.

Comment

• He was awesome in the kingdom...so obviously I watched F13 1-3....3 has been the best so far...I also recorded the Untouchables and Balls of Fury over the weekend can't wait to check these out. I think my kids will like BoF...

Comment

• Has anyone seen Eastern Promises...the trailers look hella intense and Viggo can act his ass off...I really want to buy/see this (as they are showing it on Showtime)...

Comment

• Its pretty good. Viggo is badass. Bath house scene is brutal. Not Frisco-style.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X