Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally agree. That movie was aces.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• HEY ARI GUESS WHAT WE'RE WATCHING CLOSER WITH PORTMAN AND SHIT
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Closer wasn't TERRIBLE, but it was...eh. Julia Roberts still sorta bores me.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Really? Movie was damn good in my view. Sure it was getting crazy how much screwing over there was of people. But the Portman! Had Ari been there, his testicles would have fallen clean off from over use.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No, the Portman was amazing and easily the best part, and that ending was a dickpunch and a half. I just couldn't really roll with it completely.

~

Comment

• The ending was perfect, though. It worked well with the plot.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Absolutely, I just wasn't crazy about the movie overall is what I guess I'm trying to say I have no caffeine in me

~

Comment

• That movie was probably one of the few times I was sold on Juila Roberts as an actress. I still wonder what the hell she was doing in Michael Collins?

Comment

• Closer was brutal.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      That movie was probably one of the few times I was sold on Juila Roberts as an actress. I still wonder what the hell she was doing in Michael Collins?
                      She blew someone.

Comment

• I hope it was Liam Nesson. At least Stephen Rhea.

Comment

• Nah... some guy in craft services.

Comment

• I'd be afraid to send my private in there. All the teeth. Sarlac.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• State of Play.

Throwback political thriller. Never saw the miniseries from across the pond, mind you, but this was a good film with a stellar cast.

It reminded me of All The President's Men.

And who the hell is the Affleck-played congressman named? Steven Collins. COINCIDENCE? I think not...

(FYI: Collins was one of the Watergate scoops in the aforementioned film)

Fat Russell Crowe is awesome.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-08-2010, 04:14 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anytime someone says they liked the movie State of Play. I HIGHLY recommend they watch the mini-series. WAY WAY WAY better and is a who's who of british actors.

Comment

Working...
                                X