Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Starship Troopers on Blu.

Ok: I <3 this flick. I have ever since I saw in the theater back in '97. I haven't seen it in years. And....

it still totally holds up. I fucking love this movie. Rico, Doogie, the vagina bug....they all still work. The satire is great, the special effects are there, although I swear only like 45% of this was remastered for blu. The scenes that were clean and crisp looked fucking awesome. Much love for Doogie.

"You're some kind of big, fat, smart bug aren't ya?!"

Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched The Transporter. Wasn't bad. Jason is a decent action actor. The stunts were cool. And it had the gayest fight scene ever at the end. Oil fight!!! It was fantastic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh, the oil fight... yes that will go down in history!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• just finished watching pulp fiction. oh man, i forgot how epic that movie was. don't even know why it isn't in my collection.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yes, one of my favorites. I just watched Shooter, pretty damn good watch... what's up with Danny Glover, did he have a stroke or somthing... he had a horrible lisp in this movie.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I watched Vantage Point last night. It's not bad. I've seen it before. Foxy is awesome.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Watched The Transporter. Wasn't bad. Jason is a decent action actor. The stunts were cool. And it had the gayest fight scene ever at the end. Oil fight!!! It was fantastic.
                Transporter 2 wasn't much better and the are in talks about a 3rd...
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I loved the first Transporter. I haven't seen the second one though.

I watched Love, Actually earlier. It was good. I was kinda high on Tylenol 3's (Argh Wisdom Teeth) so I was nodding in and out but what I was awake for was good.

Comment

• Zodiac motherfuckers!

Charles Fleischer and John Caroll Lynch should make a fucked up roadtrip movie. Both were great as supposed Zodiac suspects.

This is probably Fincher's strongest work in a long time. He has such a strong eye that his ability as a storyteller is often overlooked. And this is a prime example of how fucking great he can be. He seems the most enthused by crime-drama, as evinced by his work here as well as Seven and The Game.

Great ensemble, great story. Watch it if you haven't.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I <3 that flick. I think I talk about that in the newest episode of She's Right. It's right up there with The Game and Se7en. And Mark Ruffalo is a goddamn pimp.

Comment

• Pineapple Express was fantastic... Funny from beginning to end..
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Zodiac was fucking awesome. The cast was great. I like it and The Game much better than Se7en.

I went and saw Iron Man again tonight. Fuck, it's so good. It flows so quickly from scene to scene and was so well done.

Comment

• Watched Dark City : Director's Cut last night. Holy shit. What a fantastic flick. It's been years since I've watched it, and it totally blew us away last night. It looked fantastic, and it's just a kick ass story. If you don't have this on blu yet, go get it now. It's too awesome. Jennifer Connolly and Keifer Sutherland kick all kinds of ass in this flick.

Comment

• watched aliens. ripley with power loader vs. queen alien has to be one of my top five movie fights. fuck, i love that movie. so good!
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Just saw Pineapple Express. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X