Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    I really need to buy a new suit. My shitty old $150 one ain't cutting the mustard anymore, but I want to see how far I get with this fat loss before I go dropping $300-400 on a new suit.
    When you've stabilized, go in and try on a number of different brands of suits. Seriously, just go nuts and try them all. ONE (maybe two) brands will be made for your body type...you'll know it immediately when you put it on, and your salesman will know it too. For example, virtually ANY Calvin Klein suit would fit me perfectly with virtually no alteration. Buy a bunch of that brand of suit and then find some sport coats that you can wear with the suit pants. You'll be set.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No matter what suit Jake buys. You'll immediately think "Leg Breaker" when you see Jake in one.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think Jake just needs to bring back the loincloth look.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
          I think Jake just needs to bring back the loincloth look.
          YES. That look needs to come back.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Fuck the loincloths, kilts is where it needs to be.

Comment

• I can do the loincloth thing.

Also, we got 3-Day Suit Broker over here. That place has some ridiculously great deals.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake is the Fred Flintstone of a new generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                  I think Jake just needs to bring back the loincloth look.
                  Jake is THE NUGE!!!!!!
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh dear god no!

Comment

• SUFFERS FROM CHRONIC GONZO-ITIS
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Only one man suffers from Gonzo and that's the Doctor of Journalism himself.

Comment

• And the muppet.

And the dude who has his hand up that muppet's ass.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Frank Oz? Fuck yeah.

Comment

• So many movies I've seen! Here's my quick run down:

Combat Shock: Nothing much really happens in the film, but I still dug it for its pure oddness. And the ending is classic.

Dear Zachary: This doc destroyed me. I was left a shell of a man. I haven't cried that much since my Prince Adam figure's legs snapped off.

Not Quite Hollywood: Love Australia films so much. What a fantastic doc.

D.C. Cab: Schumacher's best film ever. Period. Sorry, Lost Boys. We all need more Busey in our lives.

Return of the Living Dead 2: So weak. No comparison to the first one at all.

Dreamscape: Not too shabby. The dream stuff was decent. Miles better than The Cell. Loved the stop motion Snake Man. Film needed more of that.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just watched the first two episodes of Breaking Bad: Season 2.

AWESOME!

And I'm glad the King of the Jews agrees with me. D.C. Cab IS Schumacher's best movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X