Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake woulda hit that.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah I was all like "what the fuck Peter Saarsgard this twelve year-old is totally DTF"
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Now watching Roll Bounce just out of boredom.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Watched Up last night again. Man I love that movie!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Much like Shaun of the Dead, I find that it's impossible to hate Up.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Much like Shaun of the Dead, I find that it's impossible to hate Up.
              Some films truly are a litmus test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                Did You Hear about the Morgans followed by Astroboy followed by Ninja Assassin.
                WHY?!

Morgans is the least funny thing I've seen this year and SJP looks like my scrotum.

Nija Assassin
                starts mediocre and descends into abhorrent. Such a waste of everybody's time.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Some films truly are a litmus test.
                  Agreed, if you somehow hate Up. You should be brought up on charges of Treason.

Comment

• I don't hate UP, but I prefer most of the other Pixar movies over it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just finished Ichi The Killer...

so

fucking

awesome...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                        I don't hate UP, but I prefer most of the other Pixar movies over it.
                        *Readies papers for the US Attorney*

How would you compare it to other Pixar movies? Remember, there are consequences if you say CARS is better.

Comment

• So much fucking semen in buckets. Real semen.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I think you just posted in the wrong thread Nerdious.

Comment

• Ed, obviously, has not seen Ichi the Killer. No, wait. Ed. Obviously, has not seen, Ichi. The Killer.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• No, I haven't, don't exactly have a hankerin' for Miike.

Loose meat sandwiches anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X