Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Yeah, but I'll take an 8pm Thursday over an 8pm Friday anytime.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Going to see Ironman on Saturday with the boys....I asked them this morning, what would you rather see Wall-E or Ironman, they both said Ironman!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just watched The Faculty. Not too bad still. Seeing Jon Stewart get a pen to the eye is good stuff. Still hate the ending. Seeing Hyde buy drugs off Josh Hartnett is the goods. Famke is fucking hot in this movie. That is all.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Watched Heat last night. The shoot-out is EPIC! After that, playing GTA4 was even more fun.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm still waiting for that flick to hit Blu-Ray.

I love me some Heat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

just watched may and enchanted over the weekend.

may: creepy but endearing ending. it was a little slow to build up and the plot was a little too loose at times but otherwise i liked it.

enchanted: great disney movie. the first actual disney movie i'ved liked in a very long time. well, since lilo and stitch. a lot of nods to older disney movies. it was good.

i currently have from netflix: we own the night and into the wild. now, to find the time to watch them between all that gta4 goodness...
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of May really, but I dug the hell outta of Enchanted. Go figure.

Comment

Enchanted... really, wouldnt have expected anything out of it.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

if you've seen a lot of disney movies or are familiar with the older ones, check out enchanted.

Comment

Ok.. I'll get it, I'm into all the Disney stuff but wasnt expecting much from this.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Plus Amy Adams is fucking hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          Plus Amy Adams is fucking hot.
                          i'll second that and she has a voice of an angel. i'd totally wreck that.

Comment

IRONMAN...EPIC

Juno, cute movie had some great moments....check the blog for my reviews.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I watched THE DESCENT earlier today. Holy crap, that movie is horrifying a long time before the monsters show up. I never planned on spelunking but the first half of the movie only affirm that I made the correct choice. I was freaking out when the one girl got stuck.

Comment

Totally Grave. In fact I liked that movie more before the monsters showed up. I couldn't imagine doing that shit. Jesus, I was having mini anxiety attacks just watching them.

Comment

Working...
                                X