Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
    You said you think there is a line. There is not one that we could tell. Obviously her mom was too fucked up, but not once did they mention how NATPO found the hotel or got into the room. You just guessed.
    Just like any other Mann film, there's two speeds: understatement to the nth degree or OVERTHETOP HOLLYWOOD ACTING SEMINAR.

The former being the Portman/Cora's sister bangin' the Penultimate Mohican, the latter being "BON VOYAGE MOTHERFUCKER...you were good"/"I WILL FOIND YEW" Hawkeye-ry/"I COULD COME BACK ON ME BABY" of that weird and obviously foreign dude making with the hick accent in Vice.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ...anyone else notice that the Portman is the same size as Pacino?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
        *cough* nitpicking *cough*

MANN APOLOGIST
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
          MANN APOLOGIST
          There are only two things wrong: utilization of technology in a way that hurts his final film, and casting Gong Li as an ENGRISH SPEAKAH.

The bearded wise man is right.

You are Nit McPickington and the Half-Breed Baron-ing this.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• At the 2:30:44 mark Justine and Hannah have a conversation...Justine says "she chose you, she chose to go to your place"...So nothing is said directly about how she got there but it may have been an apartment or an extended stay type of hotel where she knew he would be. Fuck it, it doesn't really matter either way...Meanwhile I'm about to e-mail Mann to see WTF...

Comment

• You just saw the Kilmer Elbow too, didn't you?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAha. It never bothered me until last night. When someone who has never watched the film asked me how she got there, I didn't have an answer.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• bonus..."Judging Amy" was hot in this.

Comment

• And fuck Righteous Kill for fucking ruining all the greatness of the DeNiro/Pacino on screen charisma Heat gave us...Fuck that movie big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                      bonus..."Judging Amy" was hot in this.
                      Oh lawdy lawdy yes.

Comment

• Every time I see that scene of deniro and brenneman at his house drinking outside looking at the "bio-luminescent algae" it reminds me of the beginning of E.T.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
                          All that's missing is :

In Space, No One Can Run Forever.

Ari Strozenberg is:

Inside The Portman

Coming in 2010
                          Poster, please.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post

ALL FOR SYLAS!
                          Towel, please.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Poster? Fuck that, I want to start production on that film yesterday!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Poster? Fuck that, I want to start production on that film yesterday!
                              I thought you wanted Natalari to go into production. Or was it Portmenberg? Portari?
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The PORTBERG works.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X