Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really is an awesome flick. And yeah the kid is over the top and fucking hilarious. Music is gay lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup, watch 'em both as a double-feature (both on instant!) Sabara's great in it, and man it's just..gah. I need to watch the one Goldthwait directed about the guy dating the girl who banged the dog.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Same here. WGD is just so damn cringeworthy for pretty much the entire running time. Love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love Williams last bits of dialog.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I should have watched that yesterday.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watch it today. You'll thank us.

Comment

• Book of Eli. Damn. Me gusta. The art direction, the writing, the fight choreography. Aces.

Comment

• Thanks, glad to hear that.

Comment

• Heathers.

Still a great flick in my opinion. Really enjoy Winona Ryder and Slater in this. Kind of dreading the remake that will eventually be happening. Maybe they'll get Slater to play the principal. Lame.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have yet see this movie. I know it also because the guy who directed that movie directed Hudson Hawk and aborted his career.

Comment

• 'Heathers' is awesome. Also, Christian Slater was a really nice guy when I briefly met him, so I give any of his films a slight edge. THIS film doesn't really need that edge, but there ya go.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wanted to like his TV show "The Forgotten" but just couldn't get into it.

Comment

• Same could be said for My Worst Own Enemy. You want to see a damn good modern retelling of Jekyll/Hyde. Check out Jekyll with James Nesbitt.

Comment

• We'll always have Kuffs...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NEVAR 4GET

Comment

Working...
                                X