Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agreed. Tony Scott ended it just right.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Punisher: War Zone. Love love love. Dominic West is still making me laugh.

As this was my second full viewing, I'm glad that the kill-count didn't seem diminished.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Love Punisher: War Zone sooooo much.

Watched the 2009 Friday the 13th last night again. I still love the way Jason was handled, and I really didn't mind the back to the basics nature of the film, but man, that movie has one of the worst endings out of any Friday film ever.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• So I started watching Twilight last night. I've decided that if I am going to say anything about this vampire crap, I better watch the movie so I know what I'm talking about. I got about 50 minutes into it - and not much has happened yet.... kind of boring...
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            So I started watching Twilight last night. I've decided that if I am going to say anything about this vampire crap, I better watch the movie so I know what I'm talking about. I got about 50 minutes into it - and not much has happened yet.... kind of boring...
            Lesley, no, you do not need to watch those films to have an opinion on them. I have never placed my head up the anus of an elephant, but I have a fairly strong opinion that I would not enjoy it one bit.

Comment

• I am partially watching it just because I want to see what the big fucking deal is. I don't see it....

And I won't be watching all of them. I probably will just finish the first one and that's it.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Phat's wife brought over the first one and we all watched it. I laughed and giggled like a drunk highschooler. I have no need to ever revisit the Twilight franchise.

Comment

• Saw World's Greatest Dad and I was suprised to find that it wasn't as mean as I thought it would be. Kind of reminded me of Election except World's Greatest did the ending far better in which it was all on Williams and not some random guy out of nowhere.

Also, I agree with Ari. I got a feeling that the kid was not Williams' originally. Makes sense because of how much of a doormat he is to the disgusting cunt that is his son.

Plus, I love how that picture is the only picture that exists of his kid.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    Punisher: War Zone. Love love love. Dominic West is still making me laugh.

As this was my second full viewing, I'm glad that the kill-count didn't seem diminished.
                    Worst New YAWK accent in existence. I was laughing the entire time.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Saw World's Greatest Dad and I was suprised to find that it wasn't as mean as I thought it would be. Kind of reminded me of Election except World's Greatest did the ending far better in which it was all on Williams and not some random guy out of nowhere.

Also, I agree with Ari. I got a feeling that the kid was not Williams' originally. Makes sense because of how much of a doormat he is to the disgusting cunt that is his son.

Plus, I love how that picture is the only picture that exists of his kid.
                      When William's says to his his kid that he's just like his uncle, I knew that was probably because he WAS his uncle's kid.

Comment

• I just figured the tip off was how the kid kept calling Williams' character by his first name and not "dad". Only a guy who comes into a marriage with someone who already has a kid, typically gets that treatment.

Oh and Tom Kenney played the Segment producer. Plus, if you haven't seen it already. Go see Shakes the Clown aka The Citizen Kane of alcoholic Clown movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Love Punisher: War Zone sooooo much.

Watched the 2009 Friday the 13th last night again. I still love the way Jason was handled, and I really didn't mind the back to the basics nature of the film, but man, that movie has one of the worst endings out of any Friday film ever.
                          The very end homage or the final stretch? I wasn't wild on the former, but, when I watched it again on Friday, I felt a dip during the final third that didn't really figure the first time.

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Worst New YAWK accent in existence. I was laughing the entire time.
                          That was me in the cinema. No-one else was, though, which, in turn, must have contributed to my laughter. His torrent of mumbled expletives before being diced in the glass crusher was particularly funny. I'm delighted the flick held up. So much fun was had theatrically with it.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I just hated the idea that our bro & sis team would take Jason's body, drag it to the dock, then proceed to toss him in the lake. Then Jason decides to swim to the bottom, put his mask back on, and gain porpoise powers to jump through the dock.

It has got to be a dream sequence.

Comment

• Ari, don't be jealous that Jason had a purpoise.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I knew that was coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X