Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking loved it. Totally kicked ass, and the last fight was so much better than the one in Iron Man. Good shit. Norton rocked as did Roth. HULK SMASH!
    I also loved the Leader being "born" and the little cameo with RDJ was better than the Fury one in Iron IMO. As much as I liked the original, this was more enjoyable to watch. It "felt" like a comic movie and that last battle was like reading the comic when I was a kid. I just had fun with it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes sir, I gots to agree!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I watched THE MIST last night for the first time. I kind of saw the ending coming (never read the story) but, holy crap, was it great.

Comment

• Now the question is, Black and White version or Color?

I <3333333 that movie. Black and white for the win!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've still gotta watch the B&W version.

Oh, it's coming to Blu-ray soon, too.

Comment

• It was the color version. And in SD, too, because the HD PPV selection with my cable company is poop.

BUT, I loved it so I will be making purchase of the Blu-Ray. I hope that disc has the B&W version.

Comment

• If it's doesn't I won't be buying it. I'm not a fan of the color version.

Comment

• I'll let everyone know once it comes out!

Comment

• Thanks, Ari! You're the tits!

Comment

• Oh grave, you make me blush!

Once Rock Band 2 comes out, I'll buy it and get real good so we can play together!

Comment

• It totally sucks being having to stay home because my back is all jacked up but at least I get to watch a buttload of movies. In the past two days I've watched The Mist, American Psycho, Running Scared (Paul Walker edition), Teeth, and 13 Tzameti. Tonight I'll watch King of Kong, probably Team America, and maybe the third Resident Evil movie.

Comment

• How was Teeth/ That's the only one I haven't seen yet? And what did you do to your back? Giving it too hard to the Mrs? You stallion.

Comment

• Haha, I think it was overexerting myself on a home improvement project. If the people who lived here before me weren't fucking morons I probably would be fine.

Teeth was okay. I'm not sure if it wanted to be comedy, horror, or something else. It tries for a little of both but doesn't really get there. There's one scene, where the girl goes to the gynecologist, that I think was supposed to be kind of frightening but I thought was hilarious. Prosthetic weiners all over the place. The only decent male figure in the entire movie is the girl's step-dad. It's kind of sad.

Comment

• That's a shame. I'll netflix it.

Comment

• It's available on the streaming Netflix service. That's how I watched it.

Holy smokes, Billy Mitchell is a bigger bag of douche than I thought. He and all his lackeys, especially that doof with the glasses, were awful. Weibe's little kid is way better at Donkey Kong than I am. I can barely make it past the first board.

Comment

Working...
                                X