Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude. Speaking of which, it was rad to see Tom Jane's character at the beginning of the mist working on the movie poster paintings and seeing the painting of The Thing in the background. Rad
    Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Originally posted by blainegarrett View Post
      dude. Speaking of which, it was rad to see Tom Jane's character at the beginning of the mist working on the movie poster paintings and seeing the painting of The Thing in the background. Rad
      that dark tower painting was FUCKING EPIC. that is all.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Punisher/Mulder ass to ass.
        this HAS to be one of the most scariest statements made on podcaust.
        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 07-01-2008, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Well he was based off Drew Struzen.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• too bad they didn't use struzen's art for the cover of the dvd or movie poster.

Comment

• Pshaw. I made my own. They used his art for the insert of the 2 disc set. I just put that on the front cover. Way better.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• V for Vendetta: Watched this on Blu. Looked awesome, of course. Still a sweet fucking movie. And when Natalie was dressed like 5 year old, we thought of Ari. haha

Blade 2: Forgot how much I fucking loved this movie. I always forget about it when I talk about my favorite comic-book flicks. Definately in my top 5. Del Toro is a goddamn genius. I hated the first one with a fucking passion and only watched this flick due to word of mouth. He nailed this one. Totally his movie.

Comment

• I've always loved V for Vendetta...I've never seen any of the Blades...definitely plan on checking them out soon though...

Watched School of Rock again with my kids...I like this movie and if you don't think it's somewhat entertaining you suck. Jack Black is amusing in this, plus it's a decent although unbelievable story.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• finally watched cabinet of dr. caligari last night. the movie was great due to the awesome sets and the exaggerated emotes were fantastic. oh how i love german expressionism.

Comment

• Fired up Ice Pirates last night. Oh my goodness. It is rather long. And Anjelica Houston had a smokin' body in it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched HanCOCK last Friday. Ugh. Seriously, it was a good idea (Superman 3 did it better), ruined by a ton of nonsense. It felt like the writers came up with a bunch of good scenes for a drunk "Superman" type hero, but failed to put a cohesive narrative inbetween those scenes. And when the twist happens, along with the ridiculous backstory, sheesh.

Then watched Stardust on Saturday. Honsetly, I had no idea that the film was going to be as great as it was. I heard Princess Bride comparisons before, and I'd definitely say that if you like Bride, then you'll love Stardust. Such a fantastic fantasy film, with great characters that you care about and good story as well. And Robert DeNiro killed us. I so highly recommend!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Wow...I think that I might want to watch this now...I hope it's decent
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched Batman: Gotham Knight last night. MEH. I was pretty fucking bored through out this whole thing, which was a dissapointment. The Animation was good, but the original series was better. In fact on the blu-ray disc they included like 4-5 best episodes of the old cartoon (Heart of Ice, Legend of Dark Knight (with the Frank Miller episode!) etc).

Then we watched the unrated cut of The Ruins on Blu....Holy shit, this movie was brutal as fuck. I totally enjoyed it for what it was and the gore was pretty fucking fantastic. Not sure about buying it, but as a rental totally worth it.

Comment

• Yeah, I was really looking forward to Gotham Knight, but I've yet to hear much positive stuff about it it.

I do want to watch the Ruins, though.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Honestly, I enjoy Batman but it's not like the Animatrix where they can show different sides of the same coin. It was all Batman doing anime shit. It looked good, but I doubt I'll ever pop it in again. Although, the first short was pretty cool. I did enjoy that.

Comment

Working...
                                X