Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was drunk as fuck on my 21st in Vegas. I was walking down the strip when a small fellow caught my eye. JACKIE MOTHERFUCKING MASON. I drunkenly ran up to him and shouted: " I FUCKING LOVED YOU IN CADDYSHACK 2!" He was not amused, told me to lay off the sauce and kept on walking. I was devastated.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's right! I remember that story from some other episode.

I know I can't compete with my Davey Havok stories. *shrug* Oh well.

Still, see this movie. And as always CJ will not.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You know what, as bad as 'Caddyshack 2' was, Jackie Mason was actually pretty good in it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Exactly. I was serious when I told him that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I liked him as the anteater in the pink panther cartoons

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
              I liked him as the anteater in the pink panther cartoons
              That was John Byner. He did all of the voices in those 'Ant and the Aardvark' cartoons.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• well done.
                Last edited by PHEDG; 01-14-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• I watched about half of Grey Gardens and about 20 minutes of Caligula followed by a Richard Pryor stand-up. What the fuck is wrong with me?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    I watched about half of Grey Gardens and about 20 minutes of Caligula followed by a Richard Pryor stand-up. What the fuck is wrong with me?
                    If I could answer that, I could probably cure cancer too.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I saw that Richard Pryor comedy show some time ago. Really great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        But you could use this movie as a perfect example of how sports fans are just as much dorks and nerds as guys into comic books or video games.
                        I was just thinking about this yesterday (and not in relation to Big Fan.) There is a level of vehemence amongst football (sorry "soccer") fans that mostly isn't equaled in "genre fandom." People in this part of the world certainly don't seem to take it to that extent very often, in my experience. Even in the most egregious cases, the affiliation with a certain property/character/medium/whatever is less... volatile.

I should check this out.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          But you could use this movie as a perfect example of how sports fans are just as much dorks and nerds as guys into comic books or video games.
                          We've touched upon this on the cast before regarding fantasy football and shit. Can;t wait to check this out this weekend.

Comment

• If a geek goes and sees the latest comic film adaptation and it turns out to be great (Iron Man for example) all we do is celebrate by talking about the film on message boards, buying the merchandise, and picking up the Blu-ray.

If a sports fanatic's team wins some big event, they flip over cars and break stuff.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The Education of Charile Banks. Yeah Yeah, Fred Durst directed it. Now why I watched it. pretty ok flick. Has that Eisenberg kid and Susan Sarandons daugter's boobs in it. Worth an instant view.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fantasy Sports = World of Warcraft

Just as nerdy, just as sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X