Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 had the last credible villain, an actual arc for the majority of the characters, surreal nightmare scenes right of my childhood, and the GOAT theme.

T3 had an ending on an epic scale, but the majority of that film felt like a TV movie. Salvation peaked with its trailer. The best thing to come out of it was Bale's rant.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it really needs an edit. Also, that voice over from Linda Hamilton is really overdone. She's good in it overall, but that voice over is so uber serious that it totally kills the movie.

And again, the humor is too overdone. This isn't a wacky comedy, dammit.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's not that much humor in it though. It's not like they were making slide whistle sounds when people were getting lit up by the T-1000.

The voiceover makes sense for that character at that point in her life. It lightens upon the coda as it should.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          There's not that much humor in it though. It's not like they were making slide whistle sounds when people were getting lit up by the T-1000.
          Watch it again. The only thing missing is a fart joke from the Terminator. 'I need a vacation' is probably the worst offender, but the film is literally filled with stupid stuff like that.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• but b ut but, IT WAS HUMANIZING THE TERMINATOR!

My problem is like you said Matt, once they meet Enrique the shit just BOGS DOWN. There are some amazing set pieces, but the first one is still king.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Watch it again. The only thing missing is a fart joke from the Terminator. 'I need a vacation' is probably the worst offender, but the film is literally filled with stupid stuff like that.
              Watched it earlier this summer. I think you're playing the groan factor up a little heavily.

All of this was explained in that he was a learning computer.

And he was learning from a shithead kid.

Of course you'd hate it. Because kids. I hate 'em too though. Didn't really bother me here.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll never forget seeing the first trailer for T2 in front of some movie. Litteral chills.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Word Nate.

Word.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the trailer with the production line was amazing.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      the trailer with the production line was amazing.
                      That's the one!
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You mean this?

FUCKING EMBED!! ARRRGGGHHH!

Comment

• I miss the days before everything was spoiled.

Comment

• BUT IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHO WILL BE CASTED AS THE GUARD BEHIND THE 2ND EMPEROR!!!!!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I miss the days before everything was spoiled.
                              Said every wrestling fan ever.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Terminator franchise is another one where the films are in exact order of diminishing returns.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X