Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Salvation...I liked it a lot, APPROVED...I agree with Rob's previous comment that it would have been better with lasers and shit. But it was still pretty legit. Christian Bale is now in my top 5 actors of all time. Added bonus, the CG wasn't too shabby if I do say so.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It makes sense now. Big is the demographic that Hollywood is catering to......

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Bale was the worst part about that movie. That movie shouldn't exist.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Side note. Bale should never have been cast as Conner. Not charismatic enough and therefore completely unbelievable as a "leader."
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Lame. So fucking lame. Just got back. First 25 mins, pretty awesome. The rest was lame. And having Marla Singer as the face of Skynet? WEAK SAUSAGE. Also, why the fuck was there a goddamn chair in the Crank Hospital that was Skynet? Christian Bale was the worst part. Fuck him and his fucking ego that made them write more scenes for him.

best part? Anton as Kyle. I wanted more of him. Liked some of the in jokes (GnR, and the little things like Kyle learning alot of the stuff from Marcus and whatnot. Otherwise, T3 is miles better.
            Yep. I've toyed with throwing it up on my queue just to see if it works better after some time away, but I just can't do it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              It makes sense now. Big is the demographic that Hollywood is catering to......

I put on my 8 year old goggles every time I watch a movie. I try not to think too much and just enjoy what's going on. I get my yellow bus on so to speak...

I liked Bale, I thought he was pretty intense as Connor, for me it worked. But now I need to re-watch all of the originals, esp. T2, to refresh my memory.

Comment

• I'll go as far as to say that T4 worked for me more than T2. T2 has aged poorly. T3 still works for me. T1 should have been stand alone.

Comment

• T1 > T3 > T2 > T4

T2 is a pain in the ass to watch now.

Comment

• WOW...I remember T3 to be complete shit...I guess I'll have to rewatch that too...

Comment

• Stahl > Bale > Furlong

And T3 is more fun than both T2 and T4. But nothing touches T1.

Comment

• T2 is great except for the Furlong at the gas station sequence. Yes, we can see how much of a tard this kid is. But his squealing voice is hell on the pysche.

Plus T2 gave us sweded T2.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Unborn fetus > Stahl > Bale > dogshit > Furlong
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Stahl > Bale > John Connor that didn't say shit that had all those scars on his face at the prologue for Terminator 2 > Furlong
                            Fixed.

("Why the Russians? Aren't they our friendshhh now?")
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh yeah, totally forgot about scarred up Connor.

Comment

T1 > T3 > T2 > T4

T2 is a pain in the ass to watch now.
                                Should read Robot Jox > Robocop > T1 > T2 > Chopping Mall > The Peanut Butter Solution > Terminator 3.5: Salvation of Christian Stahl Bale > The Guyver
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X