No announcement yet.

Terminator: Salvation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lame. So fucking lame. Just got back. First 25 mins, pretty awesome. The rest was lame. And having Marla Singer as the face of Skynet? WEAK SAUSAGE. Also, why the fuck was there a goddamn chair in the Crank Hospital that was Skynet? Christian Bale was the worst part. Fuck him and his fucking ego that made them write more scenes for him.

best part? Anton as Kyle. I wanted more of him. Liked some of the in jokes (GnR, and the little things like Kyle learning alot of the stuff from Marcus and whatnot. Otherwise, T3 is miles better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow...glad I watched Matthau get drunk and watch Vic Morrow hit his movie-son.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I liked the film. Story was not great but I really liked the terminators and action scenes. Since they set it up for another (and I'm sure another and another...sigh) looks like John Connor is going to have a kid. Wonder how they will tie that in??

T2 blew me away. I don't think they will ever make another that will top it.

Sarah's Film Rating: (3 out of 5 you like that?? haha)
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I would see the shit outta this film. THE SHIT!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That was badass.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

"Then they ate all of our sand!" hahah. I wish I would have thought of that.

Comment

A-fucking plus.

Especially digging the fact that Patrick Bateman is in it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

So after reading what the original ending was going to be, I can say that I'd kinda want to see that. It wouldn't be any less lame than what we already got.

Comment

You talking about the "face-graft" ending?

Comment

There are parts of the original I'd much prefer. Mainly the John Connor as just a myth stuff so they could focus more on Reese. Either ending sucked, IMO. Whatever, I've already forgotten this movie and am highly anticipating Drag Me to Hell and Up.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah. The idea that John Connor, leader of the resistance against the machines, is a machine is awesome like a PKD story.

And I agree Ari, I don't remember most of the movie already.

Comment

Waiting for video for this then. Or the drive-in.

Comment

Working...
                          X