Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word. I'll honestly be suprised if I make it to 30. I always assumed I'd be dead by then. I can thank Lesley for mellowing me out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw a shit ton of movies that most of you probably don't give two shits about...

- Chicago...meh, it was like whatevers...
      - The Tale of Desperaux...kids liked it, decent picture on Blu
      - Pinocchio...transfer was nice, great movie, a classic in my book
      - Evita...tried to watch in preparation for Argentina, complete shite.
      - Sin Nombre...awesome Mexican film, check this out ASAP.
      - Bruno...fucking lol'd my ass off, had some hits and misses, but definitely worth a view.
      - Dick Tracy...forgot how much I liked this movie as a kid. In dire need of a Blu release, this set the precedence for movies like Sin City. Beatty did a helluva job directing.

...plus a bunch of other shit but this was the high level crap.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Funny People. Wasn't bad yet wasn't great. Bana killed though. And I thought there would be more RAAAAAAANNNNDDDYYYY but he shows up for like 3 mins. I thought that was weird. Sandler can bring it when he feels like it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Movie was way too fucking long though. And it should have either been a movine involving a guy trying to reclaim his love or about working the comedy scene. Not this weird as shit miss-mash.

As for me, I went in for some light viewing. So I started watching Spike Lee's When the Leevees Broke. Oh yeah.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-17-2009, 08:29 AM.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I didn't want to watch it last night because it was 2.5 hours long, but it zipped by pretty fast actually.

Comment

• Really? I thought the pacing was awful when I saw it in the theater. It also could have been due to the foul mood I was in . But I was in the same mood when I saw The Informant and that was good.

Comment

• Inglorious Basterds. Fucking Awesome! Loved everything about it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep. Getting that this weekend on blu. Need to rewatch it to see if it trumps Jackie Brown. I still don't think it will, but it is fucking great.

Comment

• It's tied with 'Jackie Brown' for me. Fucking love everything about it.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll go with the tie too. Sooo great. I am the Bear Jew of BDR. Lulz
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jackie Brown is the only movie that when I see it playing on tv I pop the DVD in instantly. Everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          I'll go with the tie too. Sooo great. I am the Bear Jew of BDR. Lulz
                          No. Jake is the Bear Jew. You were always Hugo Stiglitz.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• No kidding, any QT film will be butchered when it plays on regular tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              No. Jake is the Bear Jew. You were always Hugo Stiglitz.

Yep. I remember he got mad about that when we first said it. But Hugo is a pimp.

Comment

• Ill go with Hugo. Pillow face stab for the fucking win!

Comment

Working...
                                X