Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea what you guys are talking about. But please see Not Quite Hollywood, not only for the facinating look into some crazy fucked up films. But the nudity, holy jesus is it glorious.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Honestly, she had no presence during Comic-Con. I don't really think a lot of people really noticed.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It wasn't until the nerds start spreading it on the blogs and shit. WTF?

"I'M SO ANGRY THAT SHE SPOILED IT SO HERE'S THE SPOILER." Fucking douchbags. I can't remember who spoiled it for me, but I was so fucking pissed. I just wanted to read the news from Comic-Con.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha. Awesome.

Comment

• I just read what she spoiled mostly because the movie doesn't really look that good to me so I could give a shit. Lulz @ Cameron Diaz for spoiling that. Still probably won't see this till I can netflix it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Return of the Living Dead III; kinda crap but a fun late 80's early 90's zombie flick. Plus it had zombie tits which was kinda cool...

Probably going to watch the Orphanage tonight...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• House of a 1000 Corpses as per my agreement with Ceej on the latest episode.

Pros: The intro scene with Spaulding and the robbers, the fact they fix their car and let them leave only to bring em back in, Tom Towles, the scene with Otis and the deputy (can't believe I forgot about that), Baby's ass, "It's all real. The Boogeyman is real, and you found him." - This is the best line Otis says in this whole movie, the reveal of Otis wearing the father's face (although it was done miles better in Devil's) Dr. Satan and I dug Chris Hardwick in it.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. The weird ADD editing and overuse of music video filters robs the movie of any true horror. Ceej complains about Ken Foree's character but not about the mother, granpa, the rest of the fucking cast in this one? Redonkulous. Dr. Satan's under ground lair looks like a 16 year old drew it in their notebook during detention. "bones are fucking rad man! YEAH! LET'S PUT BONES EVERYWHERE JUST BECAUSE!", The super soldier belongs in a Resident Evil game, Baby everytime she opens her fucking mouth. Otis isn't scary in this one at all, he's just fucking stupid (And I <3 Bill) and the biggest problem? The same thing I said in the podcast, Zombie can't decide what type of movie he wanted to make. The pacing is horrible (seriously, the whole "let's put on a show" in the middle stops the movie DEAD COLD) and somewhere in here is a good movie, I'll just be damned if I can find it. This movie just isn't scary at all. Or creepy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  House of a 1000 Corpses as per my agreement with Ceej on the latest episode.

Pros: The intro scene with Spaulding and the robbers, the fact they fix their car and let them leave only to bring em back in, Tom Towles, the scene with Otis and the deputy (can't believe I forgot about that), Baby's ass, "It's all real. The Boogeyman is real, and you found him." - This is the best line Otis says in this whole movie, the reveal of Otis wearing the father's face (although it was done miles better in Devil's) Dr. Satan and I dug Chris Hardwick in it.

Cons: Pretty much everything else. The weird ADD editing and overuse of music video filters robs the movie of any true horror. Ceej complains about Ken Foree's character but not about the mother, granpa, the rest of the fucking cast in this one? Redonkulous. Dr. Satan's under ground lair looks like a 16 year old drew it in their notebook during detention. "bones are fucking rad man! YEAH! LET'S PUT BONES EVERYWHERE JUST BECAUSE!", The super soldier belongs in a Resident Evil game, Baby everytime she opens her fucking mouth. Otis isn't scary in this one at all, he's just fucking stupid (And I <3 Bill) and the biggest problem? The same thing I said in the podcast, Zombie can't decide what type of movie he wanted to make. The pacing is horrible (seriously, the whole "let's put on a show" in the middle stops the movie DEAD COLD) and somewhere in here is a good movie, I'll just be damned if I can find it.
                  Concur'd! It goes from a BWP copy to TCM to the 1999 House on Haunted Hill, complete with the twitchy doctor.

Comment

• Currently watching Nerdcore Rising on instant.

Comment

• Then we're all agreed, Cj is way wrong.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hate MC Frontalot. YTCracker can flow a lot better and has the "street" cred. Hahaha.

Comment

• Yeah, Frontalot fucking sucks. Well, I mean he has some flow skillz, I'm just not a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Then we're all agreed, Cj is way wrong.

HAha. Nah, opinions are like assholes. All of us have one, sometimes two. But to say that Ho1kC > Devil's Rejects without something to back it up is just wrong. In terms of actual plot structure, editing, music, cinematography, Devil's is MILES FUCKING BETTER. But if he digs on House more, then more power to him.

Comment

• It's way too over the top. It's like he's dissing on the nerd culture.

Comment

• How so? His flow is pretty nerdy (and talented).

Comment

Working...
                                X