Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how the darker and grosser Chuck's uncle got, the thicker his "street" accent became.

Comment

• The Rocker. We enjoyed it more than we thought we would. Cameos galore, Rainn was great, and I'm starting to get the love for Emma Stone. Will Arnett as a British Brett Michael was great. Although "the band" was fucking terrible. Fuck that shit. Nate, were you or any of your friends in the movie?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Third Man
        Miller's Crossing

Was gonna watch Monte Hellman's The Shooting or maybe Cassavetes' Minnie and Moskowitz, but I'm too tired.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Haha. Goddammit. I post about watching some bullshit and you're all like, "Merr, I watched some Oscar winning shit that had a great three acts that made me re-evaluate my life.."

I do love me some Miller's Crossing though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FINALLY saw Zombieland, great opening credit sequence and some great fun. I could safely say this would work great as the last zombie movie I see for a good long time.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Word. I still want a Tallahassee action figure on my desk. And I don't even collect shit anymore.

Comment

• I enjoy what Bill Murray considers to be his greatest regret. And the best use of a toilet tank lid since True Romance.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just saw I love you, man. Thought it was really fun. "In yo face!!!!" *projectile vomits*. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                    The Third Man
                    Miller's Crossing
                    These are two movies which might be as good as Citizen Kane when you're talking about the famous award Best Movie Ever Made.

Comment

• Big ups Jake. Now to erode any and all class from which one might derive an elightening conversation on a classic few films, I watched Tales from the Hood.

It is the greatest 'hood movie ever and maybe the greatest modern horror anthology. Trick 'r Treat wishes it could be as awesome as the Clarence Williams III-led film where
                        Spoiler: BEWARE! 
                      a racist Corben Bernsen is annihilated by little black voodoo dolls powered by the souls of dead slaves

The fact that there was never an additional installment is a automatic red flag for huge manatee.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-18-2009, 02:43 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking loved that movie back in the day. So redonkulous.

Comment

• Watched the first TMNT flick today while in a post sex/bacon eating haze. Goddamn, I still enjoy that flick. Jim Henson's suits are still pretty amazing. The only thing that sucks is that they perfected the suits by the 3rd one and that movie is a giant piece of shit. But seeing Sam Rockwell offering kids smokes is still great and Casey Jones is a goddamn pimp.

Comment

• And Hot April didn't come along until the second movie...with da SUPER SHREDDER!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is true. I did notice for the first time that when April brings the turtles back to her apartment, she's kinda coming off like she's deciding which one she wants to fuck. IT was a tad creepy.

Comment

• It was the glance that launched a thousand ships...

...with fanfic stories in the cargo hold.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X