Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have not seen Seven Pounds you need to see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      I re-watched The Insider (I remember watching this on tape in 2000) and damn is this movie great. Probably Pacino's last great acting job in the past ten years.
      Angels in America would like to have a word with you, son.

The Insider is fantastic, though. Meeting the real Jeffrey Wigand in high school only solidified how great an actor Crowe is for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
        Tonight I watched Seven Pounds for the first time. I cried like a little bitch getting face raped in jail for the first time. Everything about this movie is great! If you pick up all the clues you will figure it out about half way through but the ending is so good. I can't say anymore without spoilers so watch it. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
        Jellyfish death lulz.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

If you have not seen Seven Pounds you need to see it!

If you have not seen a baby get anally raped by a metal spike SEE IT!

Seriously, what a piece of shit.

Just watched The Rutles. Still holds up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They had Hard Days Night and Help! playing on VH1 Classic last night. I caught the last half hour of Hard Days Night and watched Help!.

It was still as awesome/corny as I remember.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Something I'm going to watch this week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_-_Dead_or_Alive
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That plot synopsis sounds fucking redonkulous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• United 93. Going to go sleep for two days now.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sex Drive ..... fucking hilarious
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Fighting - seemed unfinished like the beginning was missing or something. Also the ending was abrupt and unsatisfying.

Murderball - badass documentary. Recommend for sure
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Murderball is fantastic. Probably one of the best documentaries out there. And speaking of documentaries I re-watched The King of Kong. The stuff that Billy Mitchell pulled is best definition out there to describe what a "chickenshit move" is.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Murderball is fantastic. Probably one of the best documentaries out there. And speaking of documentaries I re-watched The King of Kong. The stuff that Billy Mitchell pulled is best definition out there to describe what a "chickenshit move" is.
                          King of kong is my next documentary. Glad to hear it's a good one.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Charley Varrick! So, so, so good. And it's on Netflix Instant!
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Jellyfish death lulz.
                              Did you see the bonus feature about how the box Jellyfish are crazy venomous?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_jellyfish

Pauline did you see Seven Pounds? If you did and you see it as total shat, cool. And again who hurt you?

Comment

Did you see the bonus feature about how the box Jellyfish are crazy venomous?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_jellyfish

Pauline did you see Seven Pounds? If you did and you see it as total shat, cool. And again who hurt you?

You're such a stupid fuck. What other crap movies you've seen recently?

Comment

Working...
                                X