Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bank Job.

Disposable entertainment, but a decent effort at making a bit of a throwback caper flick.

Statham at his most subdued, for sure.

Then Suspiria later on last night.

Some gorgeous production design and cinematography. All with the added bonus of atrocious (and dubbed) dialogue.

Fun fact: lead actress Jessica Harper is married to assbasket extraordinaire Tom Rothman.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-14-2009, 01:29 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
      I just saw and loved Sicko, Gandhi, and Larry the Cable Guy. I like the original Cable Guy with Jim Carry way more!

Pauline Kaels report card... Plays well with other: EPIC FAIL

Who hurt you Pauline Kael? Was it your parents? Older brother? Your creepy uncle? Or is your blood line really that messed up from all the inbreeding? Cause when the West coast thinks of you people we lump you all in with the inbreeders. Stupid fuck.

Fuck the West Coast. Fuck you. Fuck your choice of movies.

The Cable Guy is ok. You need to get over being so butthurt.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Cable Guy is too fucking underrated.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          The Cable Guy is too fucking underrated.

It is underrated and I can appreciate what it wants to do. I'm just not crazy over it. I won't call it a bad movie, though.

Also, who the hell is Phat Disaster? I like knowing he's pissed at me at a given moment.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• HOT FUZZ- So great. I like this more than SHAUN but I think it's because I like cop movies more than zombie movies.

RAMBO 4- What. the fuck. Is it bad that I laughed like crazy when, during the raid where Dexter's wife is taken, the guerrilla chucks the kid into the burning hut?

THE LAST STARFIGHTER- LOL, '80's CG. Also, HOLY SHIT the Old Man from RoboCop is Grig!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              It is underrated and I can appreciate what it wants to do. I'm just not crazy over it. I won't call it a bad movie, though.

Also, who the hell is Phat Disaster? I like knowing he's pissed at me at a given moment.
              One of the Simi cats. Friends with myself, Ari, Sarah, and Corey. And he's not pissed. He's just like that.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                One of the Simi cats. Friends with myself, Ari, Sarah, and Corey. And he's not pissed. He's just like that.

Was he the fucker in overalls in that one pic?

Comment

Was he the fucker in overalls in that one pic?
                  Aye.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Aye.

What a douchebag.

Back on topic. I just watched Drunken Master. Love that flick.

Comment

• [REC].

Sexy Barcelona newcaster lady gets her shit ALL FUCKED UP.

The end night vision sequence was creepy as hell, as was the chase up the stairs leading in to the aforementioned sequence.

Tried watching Quarantine right after it, and then realized that not even Rade Serbedzija could save it. Made it half-way through it, and realized five-starring some vocals on Beatles: Rock Band sounded like a more constructive way to end the evening.

Dear Prudence is my favorite song (aside from Don't Let Me Down) on that game at the moment.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• State of play. I enjoyed it but I think Affleck was not the best guy for that role. Not that he did a bad job, I just think someone else may have been better.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What a douchebag.

Back on topic. I just watched Drunken Master. Love that flick.
                          I don't get butthurt I just do the butthurting.

Which Drunken Master? The OG? I liked both either way.

And I am a huge douchbag!

And my secret lover Viet is right, I am just that way. Take everything I say lightly, as I am fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            State of play. I enjoyed it but I think Affleck was not the best guy for that role. Not that he did a bad job, I just think someone else may have been better.
                            Ya got to see the original British mini-series. Way way way better.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Ya got to see the original British mini-series. Way way way better.
                              It's coming from netflix soon.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thanks for reminding me to get the 'State of Play' miniseries. I've heard nothing but awesomeness about it.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X