Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still on my que. Need to watch that soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You definitely do.

Even though a documentary it is more nailbiting at times than your average thriller, say "State Of Play".

Comment

• Man on wire is awesome. So neat/ Too bad there wasn't more footage of him actually walking the wire.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• SPOILER DICK!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I didn't tell you about him falling off did I? Jeesh.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yer momma

Comment

• Can't remember if it was last night or the night before last, but Hellraiser 2: Hellbound.

The doctor in the flick: that was Kenneth "Shot in the face by pre-Bond Craig" Cranham? It looked nothing like him. Especially when he was attached to the giant umbilical cord of doom, using the razor worms to mete out justice.

And somehow, I dug it (saw it around 3 in the morning). It wouldn't be a Clive Barker show without chains, viscera visible, or that whole "wearing your stepmom's skin suit to fool Dr. Razor Worms".

I still really love that score too.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hellraiser 2 > Hellraiser IMO. I love that fuck outta that flick. Once 3 hit, it's over. CDFACE? PASS. haha

Comment

• The fake baby with the sewing kit also added an odd touch to the film, I thought.

And yes, much like the Phantasm franchise, it was sort of downhill after the excellent second installment (WITH THE QUADSHOTTY!).
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Barnes and Noble was having a 50% off sale on all Criterion DVDs over the weekend. I picked up 'M', 'Rashoman', and 'If...'

We watched 'M' on Sunday night. What a great movie, and it was fun watching it with my wife who had never seen it. More than being a great thriller, it's a fascinating look at the interrelationship between the police and the underworld in 1930s Berlin.

I can't wait to show her 'Rashoman' one of these days.

eta: I'll entirely agree that 'Hellraiser 2: Hellbound' is the best of the series.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sadly enough, I too, have never seen M.

Though I studied the lighting from stills for a project in escuela.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Natural History of the Chicken - Pretty decent, kind of kooky documentary. Mike the Headless Chicken ftw

Half-Blood Prince - I enjoyed it. Still think Goblet of Fire is the best. Had multiple Emma-gasms.

Comment

• One of you blu-ray HD types should by check this out. And if you buy it, make sure to use the amazon link on the front page.

http://www.amazon.com/Ken-Burns-Nati...8053904&sr=1-2

I want my cut Rob.

Comment

• I'll ship you a beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X