Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    The part is everyone running thinking that the Shark is going to grow legs and eat some shit...
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• - Elite Squad...Incredible Brazilian flick about the BOPE Police Squad that fucks shit up in the favelas. If you even slightly enjoyed City of God, check this out. Highly recommended.

- Boomerang...had to watch it, never saw it before...amazing how Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, David Alan Grier, and Chris Rock were all in this. Chris Rock had the smallest part but is now probably the only one still relevant.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        - Elite Squad...Incredible Brazilian flick about the BOPE Police Squad that fucks shit up in the favelas. If you even slightly enjoyed City of God, check this out. Highly recommended.

- Boomerang...had to watch it, never saw it before...amazing how Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, David Alan Grier, and Chris Rock were all in this. Chris Rock had the smallest part but is now probably the only one still relevant.
        Someone hasn't seen Chocolate News. The Tyler Perry of Fake News, he is/was.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah but DAG isn't making Chris Rock HBO money...but that show is pretty humorous...

Comment

• True.

He's never been the same since Blankman...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just watched that like 2 weeks ago. So fucking horrible.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• not as bad as this...

Comment

• They both suck hard.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Blankman was ALWAYS on back in the day.

There was no avoiding it. Not even with a bulletproof raincoat (like the ones they had in Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ
                      Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man).
                      Holy awesome what a great movie. Don Johnson's "my daddy used to tell me..." speeches are great and Rourke is so phoning it in and still awesome.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got the Blu player.

Saw Dark Knight properly. Loved the shit out of it, surprised surprise.

Next up: Bourne Trilogy. And then True Romance.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          Got the Blu player.

Saw Dark Knight properly. Loved the shit out of it, surprised surprise.

Next up: Bourne Trilogy. And then True Romance.
                          That would be my first five if I pick one up. Maybe not in that order but damn good choices.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My only problem with the dark knight is how awesome the imax shots look even in comparison to the normal blu. Make sure to throw in a pixar movie.

Comment

• Good idea, sir.

Probably The Incredibles or Wall-E. Probably Wall-E.

I heard it made Kevin Smith get high just to look at it for days on end. Mostly for the cupcakes in a cup, I'm guessing.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cars isn't the best Pixar movie, but it looks great on Blu...Incredibles isn't available yet. If you have a solid sound system check out the Hulk...worth a watch on Blu IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X