Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton was the best part of that flick. CANCER SINGER was the worst.

Watching The Mask atm. I loved the fuck outta the comics when I was a kid and hated that the film was so fucking pussified. As it is now, it's not horrible, but not great. Carrey works as do the SFX and Diaz is the hottest she's ever been. I was still entertained.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw The Hurt Locker yesterday. Holy shit this movie is amazing.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Damn you LA people...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Public Enemies. I liked it but it's REALLY slow paced. I would really only recommend it if you're interested in Melvin Purvis or how Dillinger died, check it out. But even then, I would say it's a rental.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Watched Silent Running. Hasn't aged well. The bots were awesome, story was banana juice.

Also watched Delicatessen. Fucking great. Felt like I was watching something made by Terry Gullium and the Cohen Brothers all warped into one.

Also watched Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired. Damn, the judge in his case was a huge ball of fuck. I hope he gets to come back to the US one day, but if I was him, I wouldn't really want to.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Speaking of documentaries, I watched the one on Alberto Fujimori. Still cracks me up that the guy campaigned is "El Chino" and the fact his right hand man was busted bribing public officals blantly on videotape. Many videotapes.

Comment

• Delicatessen is/was/will always be awesome.

Thank you insta-queue!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Scrooged. Why no oscar for Murray? Or at least more praise.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Carol Kane rocks the shit in that flick.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bobcat too.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If you loved Bobcat in Scrooged. Please see Shakes the Clown aka The Citizen Kane of alcoholic clown movies.

Comment

• Gangs of New York, solid flick, surprised I waited so long to see it. Bill the Butcher is dope as fuck and Leo is solid as usual. I will probably buy this to add to my Scorses collection.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I believe the blu version is proper fucked. I'd do research before buying.

Comment

• Finally seen the new Friday the 13th..... boobies are nice!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I believe the blu version is proper fucked. I'd do research before buying.
                                I've heard this too.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X