Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True.

Especially the ending. The reaction just isn't there when you don't have a few hundred other people going "What the fuck?"

If there were a film that needed a midnight movie audience, it would be this one. I'm speaking of course about the entire Grindhouse saga.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still fucking happy that we saw it day 1 in the theater. So much fucking fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, Vanessa Ferlito is one fucked up looking chick, but from the neck down, damn. That is all.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think the mummification consultant thought she was already dead when he used the coat hanger on her nostril. Too bad she was just in a codeine coma.

The worst for me was Jordan Ladd. NO ONE IN TEXAS TALKS LIKE THAT. Especially in Austin. It's the most progressive city we have in this shithole of a state.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-03-2009, 10:58 AM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hate all of these girls. Thank god they die in a spectacular manner. The movie gets so much better once it's the next set of chicks.

Comment

• That rogue tire to the face definitely fixed her nasal problem.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Oh Freaks. Great flick.

Comment

• oh, well actually I was just expressing my laughing at the previous conversation about deathproof chicks.

so there is a movie called freaks and that's a person in it?

Comment

• OMG, you've never seen Freaks?

Comment

• How have you gone this long without seeing that movie?
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• *dog pile on JEFF*

Comment

• Well...I've never seen it either.

SO YEAH! *breaks bottom of Guinness glass on table edge*

WHO WANTS SOME!?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought that was a movie that everyone was at least forced to watch.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Seriously? You guys have never seen that flick? Jesus. Russ, get some scotch and a copy of that flick.

Jeff, get some Diesels and a copy of that flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X