Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...is that a challenge? If so I accept...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• ROCK!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I threw paper...you lose.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I just finished Boyz in the Hood. A snapshot into the early 90s. I still think the fourth season of The Wire is much better at depicting the horror of inner city life.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• True, Ed.

But the Wayans also helped create a very gritty portrait of inner-city life. And I thought it was just my grandma that got high.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're thinking of a different movie. That's Don't be a Menace in South Central (The rest of the long ass title escapes me) which is the parody film of all those other movies.

Comment

• The Virgin Suicides.

I would mouth-fuck all of the Lisbon girls.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  You're thinking of a different movie. That's Don't be a Menace in South Central (The rest of the long ass title escapes me) which is the parody film of all those other movies.
                  Nope. That's the one. It was an unflinching look into the psyche of the young black man in an impoverished area.

*Joke whiffed*
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-21-2009, 08:49 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ed misses it again. Come on Ed.

Tried and failed to watch Quantum of Solace. Fuck you Bourne...I mean Bond. I want me some crazy people to take over the world and Bond needs to stop it with gadgets. Not some stupid fucking hostile takeover of Bolivia. Fuck you.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, that is the problem with text. I don't always understand the context of the post. It's a condition I have.

Comment

• That is true. You need to get that looked at. Or if unsure, just don't post hahaha.

Comment

• But by not posting, you lose one of your top producers. Is that a risk you're willing to take Rob?

Comment

• Watched the 1977 film The Sentinel. It was decent, a few good scenes (her father in a 3 way with some fatties! Beverly D'Angelo masturbating in front of the main character!) but it was late and I was pretty tired. Then the ending hit. Holy whore fucks, I jumped the hell outta my seat. Semi-spoilers: The last 10 minutes was filled with freaks. People with real deformities all over the place. It was better than Freaks. Guys with balloon looking faces, a dude with a huge bottom lip, midgets. It blew my mind. It's on instant view from Netflix. I recommend it. You get Chris Walken, Burgess Meredith, and several other well known actors.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I remember seeing this one night.

And by seeing, I mean cringing in horror at the albino freakshow ending.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RE: Quantum.

The control room at MI:6 looks like the inside of my Mac.

Also: film was completely unnecessary. Nothing learned, nothing gained. Just a lot of unneeded death and wanton destruction that didn't matter at all (which is not what the first film was trying to usher in, if I recall correctly). And the murder of the hottest Craig-era Bond Girl.

Fuck. That.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X