Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
    Bobby.....uhhmm...i dont think i liked it.
    wow, zanie. great review.

Comment

• Right there with ya.

Estevez shoulda done Men At Work 2 instead.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Same. Bobby sucked.

I'm starting up my new review section soon. Prepare to see lots of reviews that can be summed up in a sentence.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bobby was ok...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Wet Hot American Summer

This movie is awesome.

"You taste like a burger. I'm done with you."
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hell yeah it is. This the first time you see it?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Hangs head*

Yes. I love how much of a prick Rudd is and no one seems to call him on it. This movie is a perfect 80s homage. Not to mention that montage is awesomeness.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-15-2009, 09:48 PM.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Indeed. So much win.

Comment

• Star Trek. I'm a little behind. But like I said in my twitter, I feel a little nerdy for laughing at the inside jokes when no one else was; e.g. Slusho and the quotes. Superb flick. I all-encompassingly enjoyed it.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• F13 on blu. Still love the fuck outta this movie until the end. That last shot just doesn't fucking work. The extra 10 mins are pretty nice though. Longer kills in at least 2 of them and a weird little retard freakout by Jason that I don't remember being in the theater.

Comment

• Adding to netflix
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's quite good. Funny, tense and a great way to revive the character.

Comment

• Faces of Death.

I want to kick my 11 year old self in the balls for having liked this movie.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• *high five* same here. but honestly, it was completely different having to steal this from my video store, and then sneaking down into my buddy's basement to watch it on his shitty as tv with broke ass VCR.

Comment

• RIGHTEOUS KILL- What the fuck. Is Pacino's current mission statement to star in murdery "mysteries" wherein the mystery is obvious by the tenth frame of film (see also: 88 MINUTES)? I like sweaty, bouncy Gugino boobies but this movie is mostly crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X