Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step Brothers is great. The sleep walking scenes are fucking hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Pillows in the oven."

I liked this way more than Talledega. Even though that movie features my man, Gary Cole.
      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-03-2009, 10:10 AM.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Talledega sucks. Even with Gary Cole.

Just finished The Grudge. Still fucking creepy. I don't know what the general consensus is, but I like it. It was before the whole J-Ghost movies craze went over board. Not as creepy as The Ring, but I like the way this is structured more. Plus, Bill Pullman.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Evil Dead 2. I love Ted so much in this.

Comment

• He does, he really really does.

"WORKSHED!"

Comment

• Army of Darkness. with the good bearded Ash ending. Such a magnificent movie that should fail all over the place, yet doesn't.

Comment

• How many Ted Raimi's are there in that? Four? Five?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Eleventy Billion.

Comment

• One of the greats of all time... Was called The MidEvil Dead in Europe... I think that is awesome.
                    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                    Steven Wright

Comment

• Yeah, I wish he could have used that name here. So much better than Army of Darkness.

Comment

• Been watching a lot of movies lately while getting ready for red hot art fest.

Altered States (AWESOME)
                        Mist (thanks again Rob/Cj from the bimonscificon)
                        Punisher (i still like this movie, fuck you)
                        The Jason Vorhees documentary
                        Seth McFarlane's Comedy Cavalcade
                        Master of Horror: Joe Dante: Homecoming
                        Walk Hard
                        Primer
                        Man with Screaming Brain
                        Assassination of Jess James (did not really enjoy, meh)
                        Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Altered states is great. Glad you dug the Mist. ARe you talking about the original Punisher from the 80's with Dolph (good), the Thomas Jane one with Travolta (horrible) or the new one with Ray (FANTASTIC!)?

The Jason documentary was kinda boring I thought (if we're talking about My Name is Jason or whatever). Homecoming was my favorite MoH (Picardo rocks), Walk Hard wasn't too bad, Primer kicks all kinds of fucking ass, Screaming Brain is horrible and I agree with the Jesse James sentiments. It looked great, but did nothing for me.

I just watched Critters for the first time in over a decade and a half. AWESOME. So much fucking win. I totally forgot about the random beginning with the half alien warden. I still love the idea for the faceless bounty hunter (which Xfiles totally ripped off) and the little jokes throughout. also, BILLY ZANE WITH MULLET!

Comment

• The Right Stuff. So pretty. Good rah-rah America movie.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Blaine, Rob, how did you guys feel about Primer. I mean other than it kicked ass.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I felt that of all the time travel movies out there, it made me actually think that it was possible. That and it was just fascinating to watch it all unfold.

Comment

Working...
                                X