Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just came back from seeing MOON. If you are a fan of science fiction and have any taste in film. You need to see this movie if it's playing in your area. One of the best goddamn films of the year.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I really want to see it, but it's not playing near us at all. GODDAMMIT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, if you have to hitchhike or hustle your way to the town that does show it. I advise that you do so.

Comment

• I'm sure it'll open here eventually.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm so fucking pissed. I missed out on Moon, Dead Snow, and a shit load of other good movies during SIFF. FUCK. Watched me some Who Framed Roger Rabbit the other day. It's still fucking great but I feel bad for the kids that won't get some of the cartoon referrences. OH WELL.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fuck'em Nerdious. That's what I say. If the youth of America can't find how mindblowing it was to see Daffy and Donald doing piano duels. Then that's too bad.

Comment

• Ghostbusters in preparation for the game coming out tomorrow. Still one of my top 10 flicks ever. Such a great comedic flick. There isn't much to say about it that already hasn't been said.

Comment

• I tried watching National Treasure 2 off of Instant View. I don't remember a damn thing. I also tried watching an inspiration rugby movie. Yes, you heard me. An inspirational sports movie that focuses on rugby.

I saw it cuz Gary Cole was in it.

Comment

• The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford on early Sunday.

All of the hyperbolic statements in the world don't do it justice. Just a beautifully realized film. Andrew (Chopper, Motherfuckers!)Dominik has a fan for life.

Also: Tropic Thunder.

I hate Ben Stiller.

Let me clarify: I hate RoidStiller. When he was skinny and doing his show back in the day, he was gold. Now? Now I wish he'd stop trying. Easily the worst part of the flick. Not Cruise. Stiller. Fuck Simple Jack.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-15-2009, 12:24 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I couldn't make it through that movie. At all. I know I fail.

Comment

• Nah, it is long (and there is a 4 hour cut out there somewhere...wish I could find it) and you just have to be in the mood for it. I was, and it was fucking dy-no-mite.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Like the Assassination...a long ass beautiful movie that dragged on too long...I watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, solid flick but I wasn't really blown away...I thought it was above average but nothing I would want to rewatch.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Also watched...

-Sex and Lucia, Spanish flick with gratuitous nudity (male included Viet)...great film IMO, told a great story. I believe it is available in Instant View for a while.
                            - Shadows and Fog; Woody Allen flick, watched about 20 mins before I shut it off. Didn't really pull me in. Tell me if I missed something.
                            - Hoosiers; never saw it before. Cool inspirational flick, might buy it at some point but only if I can get it super cheap...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Guess I need to watch Assassination... it dragged for the first 30min so I turned it off.
                              And fuck the Button Man! How the hell do you turn into a full grown adult baby... he should have turned into a midget!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Bobby.....uhhmm...i dont think i liked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X