Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taps - still awesome

Terminator - also still awesome. Seriously, where is my purple laser war future movie?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Exactly regarding Terminator. Such a great flick.

We watched Religulous last night. Great littlie doc. If you like Bill Maher, you'll dig this. I just wasn't a fan of the way he ended it for the most part. Otherwise, as someone who finds religions fucking wonky, this was nothing new. But watching him "argue" with Jesus was too fucking great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just started The 25th Hour. I'm surprised this movie wasn't a play first.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched Road House on blu with Sarah. That movie has no right being as awesome as it is.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Best Keith David cameo ever.

Comment

• I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. The movie should have centered on Sam Elliot.

And yes, the crowd went ballstic when the phrase "I used to fuck guys like you prison!".

Comment

• You watch Evil Dead 2 yet Jeff? You best be getting on that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tool shed

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Tool shed
                    *Ahem*

WORKSHED!

Comment

• shit.

Comment

• - Harold and Kumar Escape GB...needed more Jew, loved the bush scenes...
                        - Mr. Woodcock...meh, can't believe I sat through it

(both on HBO back to back...)
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Because I'm a fucking glutton for punishment, watched Resident Evil just to see if I was too hard on it.

Nope. Still sucks.

I do enjoy the first 10 mins or so. Everything before the generic swat team shows up. But honestly, who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to have Milla kungfuing zombies and zombie dogs? So fucking retarded. Plus the CG zombie effects are lame. So yeah, my opinion still hasn't changed. And Ceej and Ari are lame for liking this movie. It's not even bad it's good. Although I get why Ari has a soft spot for it, but Ceej has no fucking excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            I just started The 25th Hour. I'm surprised this movie wasn't a play first.
                            That movie is fucking aces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              And Ceej and Ari are lame for liking this movie.
                              This is incorrect. It was the movie I had on while me and Sarah had our first kinda date. That and the crotch shot are the only things about this abortion that I enjoy.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                This is incorrect. It was the movie I had on while me and Sarah had our first kinda date. That and the crotch shot are the only things about this abortion that I enjoy.
                                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Although I get why Ari has a soft spot for it,
                                I took that in consideration. But seeing a millasecond (har har) of bush doesn't make up for the fact that this movie could have been a super fun cheesy flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X