Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    That's cause Bryan is wrong. :P
    I thought CJ was the sassy scoundrel.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      - Bully, I've tried to sit through this movie soooo many times and have not been able to. Finally I did, and was it hard. This movie is so fucked on so many levels. Ranks high in the pantheon of creepy shit with Irreversible and Requiem. Plus the fucking kids at the end are idiots.
      Trying to watch Larry Clark is a bitch and a half. And he's on my write-off list.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• KIDS still rocks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bully wasn't that bad, but go read the book about it. Fucking fascinating.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Forgot about that. So nuts.

Comment

• Kids is awesome, Bully was on a whole 'nother level. Larry Clark is something else...And I didn't say Bully was bad, just quite disturbing. Nick Stahl is creepy mccreepster...

And I'm pretty sure I was wrong...I think it is write home about...makes sense
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Thomas Wilson needs to be in more things.
                Another possible Tackleberry.

BTW

Comment

• goddammit. I wish we would have recorded our conversation on Monday. Hilarious. Piscopo for the win ahha.

Comment

• What really sucks is that Clark had this great idea with Wassup Rockers, which was a movie about latino skaters and punkers. However, I heard the story is fucking terrible, not to mention Clark's creepy fixation with being around teenagers.

Comment

• Yeah I've been wanting to check that out, read about years ago...Salvi kids from South Central that kick it/skate in Hwood...I'll wait for an instant view.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Like I said, from what I've heard: Great idea, fucking horrible movie.

Comment

• American Psycho. Great book, subpar movie. Bale is pretty great though.

Comment

• He is fantastic. The chainsaw part cracks me up.

Comment

• OH NO YOU DI'INT.

"It's Cranberry Juice. CranApple!"

That is fucking gold, sir. GOLD.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bale is great in American Pyscho. I love the crossword that reads MEAT and BONE.

Comment

Working...
                                X