Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Star Trek III.

Kirk's reaction to his bastard's death loses its impact when you're not 4.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      I just watched Star Trek III.

Kirk's reaction to his bastard's death loses its impact when you're not 4.
      Still love that flick though. All the stuff on Genesis is pretty mediocre but I don't care.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• A Beautiful Truth; documentary about a proven method to cure Cancer. Eye opening, some cool stuff can be taken from the movie. The coffee enemas are not one of them. Check it out it's on instant...

W; exactly what everyone else said. Not Oliver Stone's best work.

Nate, props on Jackie Brown, that is one of my favorite movies. LOU-ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best flick. Much love.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best flick. Much love.
            Agree 108%.

Comment

• Gleaming the Cube at a midnight show. Seeing Tony Hawk as a 17 year old with a silver streak and a Pizza Hut truck was glorious.

Rob, you need to go as Christian Slater in that movie for Halloween. Make it happen!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That would be pretty easy actually. I have all of the same clothes for the most part.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You own jeans with a dollar sign on one of the back legs? Wow.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE- I liked it, the wife thought it was hell of boring and stupid. I'm impressed she sat through the whole thing, to be honest. I don't really know what else to say about it right now since I haven't had much time to think about it. I generally like Soderbergh's work, though, so maybe I'm biased.

GET SMART- A whole lot better than I thought it would be. I never really watched the original show but I liked that Carrell played Smart as an actually good agent with no social and interpersonal skills whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      That would be pretty easy actually. I have all of the same clothes for the most part.
                      you'd definitely have to build a super skateboard with diamond plating on it

Comment

• Totally.

We watched A History of Violence yesterday. Not too bad. Viggo is a badass and Ed Harris was great like usual. William Hurt looked so fucking redonkulous though. I dug the hell outta this flick, and loved the abrupt ending.

Comment

• Twas good. The violence was realistic and brutal.

Comment

• Maybe it's cause I was outta it, but did his wife know the whole time?

Comment

• Under Siege.

Sadly, all I can say is: "Did Eleniak's cans shrink? They were huge."

(Actually, that's bullshit. I can also say "Busey is the ugliest goddamn crossdresser in the history of dude's wearing frilly things.")

Also: no she didn't. Their marriage became a shitshamwow after he iced Harris.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                Under Siege.

Sadly, all I can say is: "Did Eleniak's cans shrink? They were huge."

(Actually, that's bullshit. I can also say "Busey is the ugliest goddamn crossdresser in the history of dude's wearing frilly things.")

Also: no she didn't. Their marriage became a shitshamwow after he iced Harris.
                                I remember watching that movie during Christmas at my grandma's house when it hit VHS. That scene was akward. Also, that knife fight was the goods.

And ok. I didn't think so, but the way she kept mentioning "Joey" made me think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X