Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed his confusion over where to place the spork.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Island of Dr. Moreau. This movie works for me. I konw it's not good. But goddammit, I love Kilmer, Brando and the SFX by Winston.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's interesting in how strange and weird and how difficult filming was, yes.

But I do remember that coming out in theaters. A John Frankenheimer film oddly enough.

Comment

• Kilmer just rocks this shit. And Brando is bat shit insane. Love it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And much like Brando, Kilmer is also bat shit insane.

Comment

• when he gets all hopped up on drugs and starts impersonating Brando, it's just such a WTF moment. He's so good at it.

Comment

• Tonight, I'm going to try and watch Nick & Norah's infinite Play List. I hope to hell it isn't twee. Or some kind of weak Gen Y version of After Hours.

Comment

• Lesley watched that the other week. I opted to take a nap instead.

Comment

• Nick and Nora is a cute love story. Makes you want to be a high school hipster in NY. I watched it with my wife, was worth it afterward...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• By worth it, you mean spectacular sex right?

Comment

• No, it reminded us of old times. We bonded and shared a hearty laugh.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          No, it reminded us of old times. We bonded and shared a hearty laugh.

...and then they fucked.

Comment

• Just saw Angels & Demons. I thought The Da Vinci Code was better but I still enjoyed it. Ayelet Zurer FTW. She's hotter than Audrey Tautou IMO. I've liked her since Munich.

Comment

• Just watched My Bloody Valentine 3D. The 3d works pretty well for not being polarized glasses (they are the purple and green kind). We saw it in theater in 3D and that worked better though. Some of the shots were fucked up and we were both seeing double, but the straight 3D shots worked just like in the theater. Still dig this movie as the kills are pretty fucking awesome and Jensen Ackles does awesome work.

Comment

• Jackie Brown. Still good. The Fonda is so hot in it. Always seem to forget DeNiro is in it.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X