Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Borderline loved it. I'm pretty lukewarm on the first one but I really, really liked the new one. The underwater stuff is breathtaking.
    Good to hear, I'm really hoping I'll be able to check this out in a theater but i have a feeling my mask will make my 3d glasses fog up.

You know this whole dying wife and pandemic thing is really making things hard to enjoy on my end. it's some nonsense. I just want to see big blue aliens without being worried about getting my wife sick (she won't go as she is not fan).
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sarah is extremely not feeling Christmas, so I am trying to find movies we haven't seen a million times. We watched Harold and Kumar Xmas last night, which I hadn't seen before. Funny as hell!

Comment

• do KISS KISS BANG BANG if you haven't done it in a wild. Another Shane Black film set at Christmas. Wild, funny film.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh shit, nice pull Matt. Forgot that basically any Shane Black movie counts.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I actually watched it randomly around Halloween. Was looking for something funny, it popped into my head, and afterwards I thought "now I should watch Last Boy Scout."

Comment

• I’m in the Anna and the Apocalypse mood every year for Christmas. A zombie musical?

SO GOOD.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I wish I liked that as much as everyone else.

Comment

• Violent Night is my new favorite Xmas movie. Eat a butt Die Hard and Gremlins.

The hammer scene is amazing and holy shit to the Home Alone payoff....

Comment

• yeah, we had fun with VIOLENT NIGHT as well. it's now in the rotation.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Violent Night owned. Sarah even loved it, and it's not her kind of movie at all.

Comment

• Goldeneye

This was a favorite way back then.

key word here: was.

It aged as well as Meg Ryan.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Don’t Look Up. I described it to Nathan as Idiocracy meets asteroid movie. Not bad, let’s just hope it doesn’t turn into a right wing blueprint like Idiocracy has.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Don't Look Up wasn't bad. A bit too preachy but Leo was fun.

Comment

• Glass Onion. Great cast, some fun stuff, but nothing crazy. Wasn't a huge fan of the first one but I did like this one more.

"What do we win? Usually you win something, like an iPad.." lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Goldeneye

This was a favorite way back then.

key word here: was.

It aged as well as Meg Ryan.
                                I still love this movie. Boris is the man and Pierce is my favorite Bond still.

Comment

Working...
                                X