Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look forward to more Dunning-Kruger podcasts.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lololol
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The World's End - Beena long time since I watched this, and it's still only above Baby Driver for me as for Wright films, but it's not terrible. There's some really quality fight choreography that I had totally forgot about.

Comment

• That movie hits me hard. I haven't seen it in years but the last time I watched it wrecked me. It's above Hot Fuzz but under Shaun for me. I kind of love that movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Sadness was appropriately fucked up.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Black Phone - Really glad Rob pointed out this was on digital. Watched it immediately, as I've been super excited for this for over a year now. I liked it a lot. Ethan Hawke is in top form and creepy as fuck. I didn't realize it was a Joe Hill short story, so I guess we officially are in the phase of his career where his short stories will fuel a million movies like his dad. The whole "part time magician" thing seems like it has some real creep potential but was totally ignored.

The masks were fucking awesome, and I read Savini designed them which tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Black Phone - Really glad Rob pointed out this was on digital. Watched it immediately, as I've been super excited for this for over a year now. I liked it a lot. Ethan Hawke is in top form and creepy as fuck. I didn't realize it was a Joe Hill short story, so I guess we officially are in the phase of his career where his short stories will fuel a million movies like his dad. The whole "part time magician" thing seems like it has some real creep potential but was totally ignored.

The masks were fucking awesome, and I read Savini designed them which tracks.
                yeah, him and Jason Baker (dude who helped Savini make all the new WWE masks the last few years). It was so good. And yeah, I never read the short story but watching it I was like WHY COULDN'T THEY DO THIS WITH NOS4A2?!? That book was fucking awesome but that show was fucking terrible. Gimme more magician shit. WHAT DID HE SPRAY?

But for reals, that fucking trailer basically ruins the whole movie. So glad it took so long to come out because I didn't rewatch the trailer until after the movie and was shocked at how much was spoiled.

Comment

• it is truly the ENTIRE fucking movie.

Comment

• Yeah. I remembered some of the stuff
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    the kids helping him via the phone
                    and the mask. But the rest I had forgotten completely.

Lesley had no idea what the fuck this movie was and loved it as much as I did. But it worked better for her when that first phone call happened.

Comment

• Hey guys, didja hear?! Zack Snyder is the worst human on the planet because bots were used to get the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut shit trending.

JFC. Who gives a shit? I truly don't understand why people still talk about this shit I say as I bring it to this thread. #ILikedSeeingMoreBatmanAndFlashAndSupermanAndWonde rWomanAndAquaman

Comment

• As though there aren't real fucking problems to contend with. What a bunch of clown shoes.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. I kind of loved this. Pedro and Nic were fucking awesome together. The selfawarness worked way better than I thought it would. That whole acid scene with those two was amazing.

"I think those guys are watching us."
                          "Should I look to see if they are still are?"
                          "NO, THEN THEY WILL KNOW WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE WATCHING US!"

When Pedro did his fake laugh to try to be sly I lost it. The transition from the movie to the "movie" at the end was great. Anyways, I know I'm late to the party on this one but it was really fucking good. I even got Lesley on board with it and she ended up loving it. Good shit.

Comment

• It's a great movie. Just a perfect way to spend an evening.

Comment

• I need this movie.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Hey guys, didja hear?! Zack Snyder is the worst human on the planet because bots were used to get the #ReleaseTheSnyderCut shit trending.

JFC. Who gives a shit? I truly don't understand why people still talk about this shit I say as I bring it to this thread. #ILikedSeeingMoreBatmanAndFlashAndSupermanAndWonde rWomanAndAquaman
                                It matters because Snyder openly played the Holier than Thou card while egging on his followers to bully/harass people. When he is, in fact, just as big a piece of shit as Whedon. Just for different reasons.

You're right though. Ultimately doesn't matter. He's burned so many bridges. None of the big studios want to go near him because of this and there's no telling how much longer he will last at Netflix given their own set of problems.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X