Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    1. RZ Halloween
    - Honestly have never seen the whole movie all the way through. So much vitriol was thrown at this and honestly it was mostly unwarranted. The cringy shit was in the first 10 minutes which is a shame because I do enjoy William Forsythe but the dialog was so goddamn try-hard. Once Mikey takes out his family I ended up really liking this. He was completely wrong for this franchise (RZ Friday would have been PERFECT for his type of flicks) but goddamn was Mikey a fucking TANK in this. The sped up remake of the first one in the last hour could rub people the wrong way but not me. Honestly, I really wanted to check out H2 after this but it's against the rules. This one was better than any of the fucking sequels (H3 not withstanding) and I'll definitely watch this again next year.

2.The Fog
    - Ties into RZ Halloween thanks to John Carpenter being involved in both AND both movies start out with a quote from an author (even though it's a fictional one in Halloween). Still think this is one of the best ghost stories ever. Pirate ghosts need more love. Adrienne is fun as the radio host, Jamie Lee Curtis is hilarious as the way too young semi prostitute who just glombs on to Tom Atkins, and the ghosts are nice and freaky. Love it.

3. Night of the Creeps
    - Ties in to the previous thanks to the badass that is Tom Atkins. I fucking love this movie. From the cheesy opening to the ridiculous director's cut ending, everything about this is just fun and silly without being to cheesy. THRILL ME.

4. Slither
    - ties into the previous one thanks to alien slugs that take over humans. Haven't seen this in years and it still mostly holds up. I love that Gunn used a ton of prosthetics on Rooker and only some dodgy CGI keeps it from working 100%. Some great kills, world building, a super fun turn from Nathan Fillion makes this a great alien invasion flick.
    Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
    - Ties in to the previous one thanks to the Rook. Been awhile since I've seen this one and this 30th anniversary transfer was pretty great. Still such a grimy and dirty movie. I always loved the look of it. Shit just feels lived in and real. Towles as Otis is perfect casting. That camera scene in the house is still so haunting. While I was watching this I decided to check out the wiki about it and had no idea that it was based on the real life killers and how the real life killers were somehow even worse than the ones in the movie...Case in point? Otis's sister in the movie was actually his 12 year old niece in real life and Henry spent a lot of time just sexually abusing her and the like. Fun stuff!

6. Night of the Living Dead (90) - Ties into the previous one thanks to Tom Towles. One of my favorite movies of all time. Savini knocked this one outta the park. Tony Todd is great, Patricia Tallman takes a one note character and gives her some drive and an arc, Tommy and Judy Rose are the worst (and should have been played by 12/14 year olds. It would have made more narrative sense), and Tom is the BEST (LAME BRAINS!). Great zombies, a fun ending, and a great remake over all.

7. The Blob (88) - Ties into the previous one by both being a remake and having Bill Mosely show up. The effects in this are still fucking aces (minus the toy truck at the end), I love they don't pull any punches with characters (even if they're kids), and Kevin Dillion has the best mullet in all of moviedom.

8. The Mist - Ties into the previous one thanks to Frank Darabont writing both and for Jeffrey DeMunn showing up. The black and white version of this is still so great, Mrs. Carmody is the woooooorst, and that ending is still so silly after the shock wears off.

9. The Shining - Ties into the previous one thanks to Stephen King. I'm not a fan of this flick for the most part. I find it very boring and nonsensical. I know I'm in the minority. It's like the Exorcist for me. I saw much scarier and extreme movies before I ever saw these two. And since normal people like to say this and that are the scariest movies ever it never had a chance. That being said, I enjoyed the camera work and set dressing a whole bunch more this time. Looked great in 4k. I still prefer Doctor Sleep.

10 . Silver Bullet - Ties into the previous one again thanks to Stephen King. I loved the short story this was based on as a kid and loved the movie more thanks to Corey Haim and that sweet fucking wheelchair. Fun little werewolf story.

11. Dawn of the Dead (Cannes cut) - Ties into the previous thanks to James Baffico showing up in both. This was my first time watching the cannes cut and I kind of loved it. Different editing choices, music cues, etcc turned a movie I've memorized into a fun "HEY THAT'S NEW!" game. I know I've seen some of these scenes at some point, but it was great watching it from start to end in 4k. So glad I was able to grab the 4 disc 4k version from the UK.

12. Shaun of the Dead - Ties in to the previous thanks to Goblin, zombies, and overall general influences/shoutouts. Still Wright's best and tightest flick. Nothing bad to say.

13. Grindhouse - Ties in to the previous thanks to Edgar Wright's "DON'T" trailer. I will always be bummed that this experiment didn't do better. Seeing GH in the theater was such a fun experience and I can only watch it as a double feature at home as well. PT is one of Rodriguez's most fun flicks. Over the top, silly, and that "missing reel" gag is still the best thing ever. DP is one of Quentin's lesser flicks IF only because that first half is pretty fucking terrible imo. Jungle Julia and her crew are the worst and we spend too much time with them. Russell getting his shit kicked in is the fucking best though.

14. Scream - Ties into the previous thanks to Rose McGowan showing up in BOTH PT and DP. Still a tight script, great work by Craven, and an ending that still works even after all these years. Just a shame that it kicked off years of shitty teen slashers that were glossy and pretty but had no bite or in most cases, tits.

15. Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - Ties into the previous thanks to Wes Craven. Still my favorite slasher and favorite entry in the series overall. Part 4 has some better kills but I will always love this one thanks to the fucking ventriloquist kill and the giant freddy penis monster. Dokken still rocks.

16. Freddy vs. Jason - Ties into the previous cause of Freddy...duh. While this one isn't the best script they could have used, the fact it got made at all is still a huge win for any kid who grew up in the 80s. Still sucks they replaced Kane with Ken because Ken is such a non entity as Jason. Nothing in this movie is worth a damn EXCEPT for anytime Freddy is fighting Jason. The flashback to the 60s with Jason as a kid still rocks, the final battle is all kinds of WWE nonsense, and the ending works in so much that no matter who you like better, they win. I saw this so many fucking times in the theater and the midnight showing of this on opening day rivals the midnight showing of The Phantom Menace for me.

17. Bride of Chucky - Ties into the previous thanks to Ronny Yu. Probably my favorite Chucky movie overall. Tilly is a fucking smokeshow, Chucky is fun as shit, John Ritter does great in his small role, and they really opened up the franchise while "respecting" what came before. it's just too bad that Seed fucking suckkkkked.

18. Ouija:Origin of Evil - Ties in to the previous thanks to possessions and a creepy doll with black stitching on its face. I remember blind buying this when it first hit digitial and being completely floored with how wierd it was compared to the milktoast original. Only recently did I realize it was directed by Mike Flanagan and stars most of his crew from his other projects. I just want to know how his pitch went down.

19. Doctor Sleep DC - Ties into the previous one thanks to Mike Flanagan and Henry Thomas. Still one of my favorite contemporary horror flicks in ages which is crazy considering how boring and bland I find The Shining. Rebecca Ferguson is fucking AMAZING as Rose and Ewan brings a ton to the table as Danny. Opening up the world with the different types of powers that people with the Shining has is what hooks me in. It's just so goddamn good. Even at 3 hours long this shit just flies by. I don't have a bad thing to say about it.

20. Dracula Untold - Ties in to the previous one thanks to vampires (as I consider The Knot to be energy vamps). Seeing as this was supposed to kick off the Dark Universe before they re-decided that The Mummy was going to kick off the Dark Universe, this deserved better. Luke Evans is great as Vlad and you buy why he would turn to the creature in the cave. It's essentially a fucking horror Marvel movie and it's fucking fun as hell. Too bad audiences suck.

21. The Monster Squad - Don't care. Will always love this movie. Still the one of my favorite designs of the Creature and The Wolfman ever shot. Still a ton of a fun.

22. Blade 2 - ties in to the previous one thanks to vampires again....One of the only GDT movies that I actually enjoy. On paper I should love GDT but most of his flicks just leave me bored and cold. The Bloodpack is hilarious (let's have one dude just carry a giant hammer for some reason..), Greasy Reedus as Scud is fun, Snipes seems to be enjoying himself, and those effects on the Reapers still totally hold up and just show how a talented FX artist can make practical effect so fucking awesome that when another series rips it off whole sale (RESIDENT EVIL) but with no finesse it just looks fucking dumb.

23. Texas Chainsaw 2 - Ties in to the previous one thanks to it also being the second movie in a franchise that also happens to be the best entry. That opening with those 2 college dickheads is still fantastic, Stretch is great, Bill Moseley is always a hoot, and Dennis Hopper slumming it is fantastic.

24. Poltergeist - Ties into the previous one thanks to Tobe Hooper (*cough* Spielberg). Still crazy that this is a PG flick. JoBeth is smoking hot in those short shorts and nikes, great effects, and a fantastic ending. Still one of my favorite horror movies of all time.
    25. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon - Ties into the previous flick thanks to Zelda Rubenstein. Still a super fun deconstruction of the slasher genre carried on the back of the love child of Dane Cook/Michael C. Hall and it's all set up so well with some great payoffs. By the time the documentary starts and the movie begins, it's 30 mins of pure slasher greatness. IT's a shame we never got a sequel.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• haven't watched it yet but I just got the 3 disc 4k version of The Guest from the UK yesterday. Excited to see this fucking thing in 4k with HDR and to listen to the new audio commentary by Simon and Adam. Now I just need to get a region free blu player to play the second disc that is all new behind the scenes shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

1. RZ Halloween
        - Honestly have never seen the whole movie all the way through. So much vitriol was thrown at this and honestly it was mostly unwarranted. The cringy shit was in the first 10 minutes which is a shame because I do enjoy William Forsythe but the dialog was so goddamn try-hard. Once Mikey takes out his family I ended up really liking this. He was completely wrong for this franchise (RZ Friday would have been PERFECT for his type of flicks) but goddamn was Mikey a fucking TANK in this. The sped up remake of the first one in the last hour could rub people the wrong way but not me. Honestly, I really wanted to check out H2 after this but it's against the rules. This one was better than any of the fucking sequels (H3 not withstanding) and I'll definitely watch this again next year.

2.The Fog
        - Ties into RZ Halloween thanks to John Carpenter being involved in both AND both movies start out with a quote from an author (even though it's a fictional one in Halloween). Still think this is one of the best ghost stories ever. Pirate ghosts need more love. Adrienne is fun as the radio host, Jamie Lee Curtis is hilarious as the way too young semi prostitute who just glombs on to Tom Atkins, and the ghosts are nice and freaky. Love it.

3. Night of the Creeps
        - Ties in to the previous thanks to the badass that is Tom Atkins. I fucking love this movie. From the cheesy opening to the ridiculous director's cut ending, everything about this is just fun and silly without being to cheesy. THRILL ME.

4. Slither
        - ties into the previous one thanks to alien slugs that take over humans. Haven't seen this in years and it still mostly holds up. I love that Gunn used a ton of prosthetics on Rooker and only some dodgy CGI keeps it from working 100%. Some great kills, world building, a super fun turn from Nathan Fillion makes this a great alien invasion flick.
        - Ties in to the previous one thanks to the Rook. Been awhile since I've seen this one and this 30th anniversary transfer was pretty great. Still such a grimy and dirty movie. I always loved the look of it. Shit just feels lived in and real. Towles as Otis is perfect casting. That camera scene in the house is still so haunting. While I was watching this I decided to check out the wiki about it and had no idea that it was based on the real life killers and how the real life killers were somehow even worse than the ones in the movie...Case in point? Otis's sister in the movie was actually his 12 year old niece in real life and Henry spent a lot of time just sexually abusing her and the like. Fun stuff!

6. Night of the Living Dead (90) - Ties into the previous one thanks to Tom Towles. One of my favorite movies of all time. Savini knocked this one outta the park. Tony Todd is great, Patricia Tallman takes a one note character and gives her some drive and an arc, Tommy and Judy Rose are the worst (and should have been played by 12/14 year olds. It would have made more narrative sense), and Tom is the BEST (LAME BRAINS!). Great zombies, a fun ending, and a great remake over all.

7. The Blob (88) - Ties into the previous one by both being a remake and having Bill Mosely show up. The effects in this are still fucking aces (minus the toy truck at the end), I love they don't pull any punches with characters (even if they're kids), and Kevin Dillion has the best mullet in all of moviedom.

8. The Mist - Ties into the previous one thanks to Frank Darabont writing both and for Jeffrey DeMunn showing up. The black and white version of this is still so great, Mrs. Carmody is the woooooorst, and that ending is still so silly after the shock wears off.

9. The Shining - Ties into the previous one thanks to Stephen King. I'm not a fan of this flick for the most part. I find it very boring and nonsensical. I know I'm in the minority. It's like the Exorcist for me. I saw much scarier and extreme movies before I ever saw these two. And since normal people like to say this and that are the scariest movies ever it never had a chance. That being said, I enjoyed the camera work and set dressing a whole bunch more this time. Looked great in 4k. I still prefer Doctor Sleep.

10 . Silver Bullet - Ties into the previous one again thanks to Stephen King. I loved the short story this was based on as a kid and loved the movie more thanks to Corey Haim and that sweet fucking wheelchair. Fun little werewolf story.

11. Dawn of the Dead (Cannes cut) - Ties into the previous thanks to James Baffico showing up in both. This was my first time watching the cannes cut and I kind of loved it. Different editing choices, music cues, etcc turned a movie I've memorized into a fun "HEY THAT'S NEW!" game. I know I've seen some of these scenes at some point, but it was great watching it from start to end in 4k. So glad I was able to grab the 4 disc 4k version from the UK.

12. Shaun of the Dead - Ties in to the previous thanks to Goblin, zombies, and overall general influences/shoutouts. Still Wright's best and tightest flick. Nothing bad to say.

13. Grindhouse - Ties in to the previous thanks to Edgar Wright's "DON'T" trailer. I will always be bummed that this experiment didn't do better. Seeing GH in the theater was such a fun experience and I can only watch it as a double feature at home as well. PT is one of Rodriguez's most fun flicks. Over the top, silly, and that "missing reel" gag is still the best thing ever. DP is one of Quentin's lesser flicks IF only because that first half is pretty fucking terrible imo. Jungle Julia and her crew are the worst and we spend too much time with them. Russell getting his shit kicked in is the fucking best though.

14. Scream - Ties into the previous thanks to Rose McGowan showing up in BOTH PT and DP. Still a tight script, great work by Craven, and an ending that still works even after all these years. Just a shame that it kicked off years of shitty teen slashers that were glossy and pretty but had no bite or in most cases, tits.

15. Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - Ties into the previous thanks to Wes Craven. Still my favorite slasher and favorite entry in the series overall. Part 4 has some better kills but I will always love this one thanks to the fucking ventriloquist kill and the giant freddy penis monster. Dokken still rocks.

16. Freddy vs. Jason - Ties into the previous cause of Freddy...duh. While this one isn't the best script they could have used, the fact it got made at all is still a huge win for any kid who grew up in the 80s. Still sucks they replaced Kane with Ken because Ken is such a non entity as Jason. Nothing in this movie is worth a damn EXCEPT for anytime Freddy is fighting Jason. The flashback to the 60s with Jason as a kid still rocks, the final battle is all kinds of WWE nonsense, and the ending works in so much that no matter who you like better, they win. I saw this so many fucking times in the theater and the midnight showing of this on opening day rivals the midnight showing of The Phantom Menace for me.

17. Bride of Chucky - Ties into the previous thanks to Ronny Yu. Probably my favorite Chucky movie overall. Tilly is a fucking smokeshow, Chucky is fun as shit, John Ritter does great in his small role, and they really opened up the franchise while "respecting" what came before. it's just too bad that Seed fucking suckkkkked.

18. Ouija:Origin of Evil - Ties in to the previous thanks to possessions and a creepy doll with black stitching on its face. I remember blind buying this when it first hit digitial and being completely floored with how wierd it was compared to the milktoast original. Only recently did I realize it was directed by Mike Flanagan and stars most of his crew from his other projects. I just want to know how his pitch went down.

19. Doctor Sleep DC - Ties into the previous one thanks to Mike Flanagan and Henry Thomas. Still one of my favorite contemporary horror flicks in ages which is crazy considering how boring and bland I find The Shining. Rebecca Ferguson is fucking AMAZING as Rose and Ewan brings a ton to the table as Danny. Opening up the world with the different types of powers that people with the Shining has is what hooks me in. It's just so goddamn good. Even at 3 hours long this shit just flies by. I don't have a bad thing to say about it.

20. Dracula Untold - Ties in to the previous one thanks to vampires (as I consider The Knot to be energy vamps). Seeing as this was supposed to kick off the Dark Universe before they re-decided that The Mummy was going to kick off the Dark Universe, this deserved better. Luke Evans is great as Vlad and you buy why he would turn to the creature in the cave. It's essentially a fucking horror Marvel movie and it's fucking fun as hell. Too bad audiences suck.

21. The Monster Squad - Don't care. Will always love this movie. Still the one of my favorite designs of the Creature and The Wolfman ever shot. Still a ton of a fun.

22. Blade 2 - ties in to the previous one thanks to vampires again....One of the only GDT movies that I actually enjoy. On paper I should love GDT but most of his flicks just leave me bored and cold. The Bloodpack is hilarious (let's have one dude just carry a giant hammer for some reason..), Greasy Reedus as Scud is fun, Snipes seems to be enjoying himself, and those effects on the Reapers still totally hold up and just show how a talented FX artist can make practical effect so fucking awesome that when another series rips it off whole sale (RESIDENT EVIL) but with no finesse it just looks fucking dumb.

23. Texas Chainsaw 2 - Ties in to the previous one thanks to it also being the second movie in a franchise that also happens to be the best entry. That opening with those 2 college dickheads is still fantastic, Stretch is great, Bill Moseley is always a hoot, and Dennis Hopper slumming it is fantastic.

24. Poltergeist - Ties into the previous one thanks to Tobe Hooper (*cough* Spielberg). Still crazy that this is a PG flick. JoBeth is smoking hot in those short shorts and nikes, great effects, and a fantastic ending. Still one of my favorite horror movies of all time.

25. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon - Ties into the previous flick thanks to Zelda Rubenstein. Still a super fun deconstruction of the slasher genre carried on the back of the love child of Dane Cook/Michael C. Hall and it's all set up so well with some great payoffs. By the time the documentary starts and the movie begins, it's 30 mins of pure slasher greatness. IT's a shame we never got a sequel.
        26. The Final Girls - ties in to the previous one thanks to its "meta-ness". This is still probably one of my favorite horror flicks to come out in the last 10 years. I've seen it countless times and each time I laugh just as much. Another fun deconstruction of the genre that fully commits. Also, that strip scene is fucking amazing.

Comment

1. RZ Halloween

2.The Fog

3. Night of the Creeps

4. Slither

26. The Final Girls - ties in to the previous one thanks to its "meta-ness". This is still probably one of my favorite horror flicks to come out in the last 10 years. I've seen it countless times and each time I laugh just as much. Another fun deconstruction of the genre that fully commits. Also, that strip scene is fucking amazing.
          27. Wes Craven's New Nightmare - Ties into the previous flick because this one is also meta as fuck. Still one of the better entries in the series that could have been made much better with a bigger budget, less Nancy, more dream shit, etc. Freddy still rules in this even if Lesley thinks he looks super dumb (she is so wrong).

Comment

• The trench coat was a good upgrade for him
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The coat, his updated sweater, and the make up are all great. The pants and boots are a tad silly but I'll let em slide. She hates his makeup in this while I love it.

Comment

• Yeah I liked his more sinister brow in that design as well. Some people like Pizzaface, some like the EEEEVIiiill iterations. Tomato, child molester I guess.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

1. RZ Halloween

2.The Fog

3. Night of the Creeps

4. Slither

27. Wes Craven's New Nightmare - Ties into the previous flick because this one is also meta as fuck. Still one of the better entries in the series that could have been made much better with a bigger budget, less Nancy, more dream shit, etc. Freddy still rules in this even if Lesley thinks he looks super dumb (she is so wrong).
                  28. From Dusk till Dawn - Ties in to the previous one thanks to John Fucking Saxon. George Clooney needs more roles like this. Such a fun and silly fucking movie. QT is so skeezy.

29. The Devil's Rejects - Ties into the previous flick thanks to Danny Trejo. Probably my favorite of Zombie's hillbilly movies. Bill Moseley give his best performance, Sid Haig is amazing "AREN'T WE FUCKING FUNNNNY?!", and Willy Forsythe is nicely unhinged.

30. Rob Zombie's H2 - Never actually watched this whole thing before. I kind of dug the shit out of it. Hobo Myers is scary. Poor Annie. The weird metaphysical stuff was a nice change of pace and since we have 3-4 different Halloween timelines, this doesn't bother me anymore. In fact this year is the year that I learned I have no issues EXCEPT the first 10 mins or so of his first Halloween movie. Otherwise, both of these are better than 90% of the original entries IMO.

31. Halloween Kills - Started this month on a Halloween movie and ended on one. Still love this flick and it's so much fun the second time around. That bannister kill is still the greatest.

Overall a fun October for us. Next year we decided we are doing decades for our 31 movies. Each week in October will be a different decade in horror. Good stuff.

Comment

• Old - Man this fucking movie stressed me the fuck out. I kind of loved it but I really didn't like watching it. Hit too fucking close to home. Also probably his most easily discoverable twist in any of his movies IMO. I called it within the first 5 minutes or so. Didn't change the fact that it still stressed me the fuck out.

Comment

• Censor - A British censor responsible for banning the video nasties in the 80s gets wrapped up in searching for her missing sister when the parents have her declared dead to get some closure. Then a murder happens and a journalist ties it to a movie she censored but allowed to be released, and leaks her name as well. Her mental state starts to unravel...and it goes places. Third act needed some polish, but overall a decent 90 minutes. Couple gnarly kills. It's on Hulu.

Comment

• Yeah I dug that one a bunch. Blind bought it weeks ago.

Comment

• finished RE: RETRIBUTION.
                          Kinda dug this entry when all is said and done. The idea that they'd build this kind of complex under the water in Russia is cool as hell. It's utterly ridiculous but whatever. I liked the re-use of Oded Fehr, Colin Salmon, and especially Michelle Rodriguez in this. Of note, Michelle was fucking terrible in the first RE film (in terms of being an actress) and she's much better in this entry. I like the cliffhanger ending.

started RE: THE FINAL CHAPTER
                          and what the fuck? The cliffhanger ending of the prior film is pretty much jettisoned. I'm not clear how it resolved but I recall a few lines from Milla to hand-wave it all away in some obtuse fashion. Whatever, we're on a time clock and heading to Raccoon City I guess. We'll see how it ends.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Godspeed through the most outwardly violent editing this side of Taken 2.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              finished RE: RETRIBUTION.
                              Kinda dug this entry when all is said and done. The idea that they'd build this kind of complex under the water in Russia is cool as hell. It's utterly ridiculous but whatever. I liked the re-use of Oded Fehr, Colin Salmon, and especially Michelle Rodriguez in this. Of note, Michelle was fucking terrible in the first RE film (in terms of being an actress) and she's much better in this entry. I like the cliffhanger ending.

started RE: THE FINAL CHAPTER
                              and what the fuck? The cliffhanger ending of the prior film is pretty much jettisoned. I'm not clear how it resolved but I recall a few lines from Milla to hand-wave it all away
                              in some obtuse fashion. Whatever, we're on a time clock and heading to Raccoon City I guess. We'll see how it ends.

all of these are pure garbage. Were these the two that ended with a bunch of clones only to blow them all up in the first 5 mins of the next one? Or wsa that the previous two? also, why is everything a desert in part 3 but then not in any of the other ones. These movies fucking suck.

The only good thing to come out of these movies.

Comment

• The third one...the 'best' one...ended with all of the clones. The 4th one begins with all of the clones attacking Umbrella in Japan and essentially getting wiped out.

That video above is from the 4th film (the ending). I looked at all of that crap as being there to service the 3D that was utilized to reportedly great effect. Not a good movie at all apart from the fairly entertaining opening sequence in Japan.

And Russ is spot on regarding the editing of THE FINAL CHAPTER. To call it 'incoherent' would be an understatement.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X