Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Outlaw King was rock solid!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Holy shit was Bird Box half-assed.
      Yep. That being said holynshit is Bandersnatch worth watching. This shit is great. Loved it. Fucking a.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I though it was an average to subpar Black Mirror episode. The first ending I got, about 30 minutes in, was far better than the actual ending I arrived at. I guess there are a few more endings but I'll probably just look for them on YouTube or something.

Comment

• We are going through it again and its too much fun. The "netflix" option was my favorite.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're right in so much it's a subpar BM episode BUTTTTT this is why I play David Cage games. I want more things like this.

Comment

• And the options for the fight scene are amazing.

Comment

• The fight scene was a lot of fun, for sure.

Comment

• Hotel Artemis was pretty fun. Sofia Boutella could do whatever she wanted to me and I would let her. Charlie Day was ridiculous, Goldblum was non existant, Quinto was off the reservation, and Sterling K. Brown continues to be Sterling K. Brown.

I'd hang out in the hotel again but I know this got savaged when it came out.

Comment

• THE 7-UPS, a really solid cop thriller from the early 70s. In the same vein as THE FRENCH CONNECTION. I'd been meaning to see it for years but finally got around to it last night. Excellent.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Hotel Artemis was pretty fun. Sofia Boutella could do whatever she wanted to me and I would let her. Charlie Day was ridiculous, Goldblum was non existant, Quinto was off the reservation, and Sterling K. Brown continues to be Sterling K. Brown.

I'd hang out in the hotel again but I know this got savaged when it came out.

I defended the Hell out of the movie when it first arrived and Film Twitter looked at me like I had two heads.

Now, I have to destroy them.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm so glad I tune all that shit out.

Could they have done more with the premise? Sure. It was still super entertaining and I dug the little bits of world building they did.

Comment

I'm so glad I tune all that shit out.

Could they have done more with the premise? Sure. It was still super entertaining and I dug the little bits of world building they did.

It's a Robert Altman movie shot in a near future dystopia and it works. These cunts want outside of the box movies and they never support them when they arrive.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Hotel Artemis. Sterling K. Brown continues to be Sterling K. Brown.
                            Dude’s been imminently watchable since Supernatural. Yeah. I said it.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I do not disagree man. He is legit.

Comment

• Fuck yeah brah
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X