Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

I just dont' want them adapting anymore. I want some new ideas from them. I look at Speed Racer as a testing ground for new tech they can use in a new flick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They may not being doing much of anything after Speed Racer. The actuals have come in, and Speed only made 18 million, 2 million less than What Happens in Vegas. The film will be struggling to reach 50 million. Kinda sucks, as the movie isn't bad enough for this kind of bombing.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And from what I was reading, it won't be doing well overseas either. Ouch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I thought it would be a lock in Japan. Oops.

Comment

You know if the Japanese aren't a fan of crazy shit based on a crazy anime that something is wrong.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

They can use their new fangled technology and their buggy whips to make a Tron sequel.

I had flashbacks to the cycle races when I saw the Mach 5 footage.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                  Really? I've heard nothing but shit on this film. I'll probably netflix it as I have no desire whatsoever to see this.
                  Get it on bluray, the bright colors would killl on bluray
                  I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                  Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                  Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                  She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

That is the goal.

Comment

Lesley and I watched Blood Diamond last night. While it was an excellent movie, Leo's accent was fucking horrible. And I can say this because my old boss/helper monkey with the site is a white South African. As are some of his friends. It just seemed like Leo kept slipping in and out of it. But besides that, what a brutal movie. I can't believe Djimon Hounsou didn't win an Oscar for his portrayal of Soloman. He was totally moving in that performance. Plus Arnold Vosloo was good in his role as the Colonel.

Comment

Blood Diamond was an excellent movie. Although I don't like this about "us" but I like that the movie basically said - if American's see what is happening to these people in Africa, it still doesn't stop it from happening. Also, I can't believe how long it took Rob to say "ass to ass".
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I know. I'm slipping in my old age. As soon as Jennifer came on screen those should have been the first words out of my mouth. I was so dissapointed in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                            I know. I'm slipping in my old age. As soon as Jennifer came on screen those should have been the first words out of my mouth. I was so dissapointed in myself.
                            haha. kind of makes me want to rewatch that movie. although, a lot of it scares me. if people really want to stop kids from doing drugs, show them requiem for a dream.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I don't think I'll ever watch it again. Great movie, but man it was way too bleak. May have to rewatch the "ass to ass" part. Strictly for anthroplogical reasons of course.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I can't watch Reqiuem anymore. Just can't do it. I've seen it a few times and I don't ever need to see it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X