Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Peanut Butter Falcon with the fam the other night. All enjoyed it with the wife even saying she had no hopes of it being good and loved it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've heard great things about THE PEANUT BUTTER FALCON from many people.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I've heard great things about THE PEANUT BUTTER FALCON from many people.
        It's amazing. Literally everyone in it is giving great performances. Shia and Zack have such great chemistry and I shit you not it's great. The less I say the better.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• why are there 164 people viewing this shit?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No idea.

Natural Born Killers. Haven't seen this in fucking years. I know it gets a ton of shit from people, but I still actually really enjoy this for the most part. Woody and Juliette are great and even RDJ with his shitty accent is fun to watch. Forgot how skeezy Dangerfield is in this and Tommy Lee Jones chewing scenery is fun.

Soundtrack still owns as well.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I tried and utterly failed to watch that new Hellboy movie. Made it to the retelling of the first movie with Lobster Johnson (which I actually kind of liked).

That makeup on HB is fucking abysmal. That opening was lulzworthy BUT I did kind of like the vampire luchador. Maybe I'll give it another go at some point but gah...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I tried and utterly failed to watch that new Hellboy movie. Made it to the retelling of the first movie with Lobster Johnson (which I actually kind of liked).

That makeup on HB is fucking abysmal. That opening was lulzworthy BUT I did kind of like the vampire luchador. Maybe I'll give it another go at some point but gah...

We made it 20 minutes and gave up. Hellboy is the one comic I really give a shit about. What a bummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I tried and utterly failed to watch that new Hellboy movie. Made it to the retelling of the first movie with Lobster Johnson (which I actually kind of liked).

I...saw it in the theatre and I will never be clean again.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I remember flying home from California and the guy ahead and to the right of my seat (I could see through the seats to his monitor) was watching HELLBOY. What I saw of it was terrible, and he stopped watching it after maybe 45 minutes and flipped to another movie.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hellboy was an embarrassment for everyone involved. Including the viewers.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Terminator Dark Fate.

Thanks to you fucks we got this instead of Genisys Part 2.

What a waste of a movie overall.

Comment

• It's effing terrible, isn't it? Good God is Linda Hamilton bad in the movie.

Comment

• I don’t think anybody trying to serve up any of that horseshit dialogue would look good.

It’s a dead franchise. Thank you Timmy Miller. Leave it be for fuck’s sake.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well they should have kept Arnold out of the marketing for one. Two, Linda was completely wasted and I could not take Grandma Connor seriously. Three, the Rev-9 robots or whatever didn't seem to have any specific rules and could do anything at anytime which was kind of lame. Four, I DID LOVE that Dani was the opposite of Sarah and was like "FUCK BEING A LAME BITCH AND HIDING, LET'S GO FUCK SHIT UP" but then nothing...

Mckenzie Davis was okay and I liked the idea of augmented humans but man it was basically just T2 all over again but bad.

Comment

• I’d like an island of misfit cg toys film, where non-bio digital jazz Jeff Bridges and melting Linda drink tiki drinks by the firelight while Beowulf tells them a story about “he almost caught a fish that looked like Gal Gadot and fucked it.”

The Polar Express would be the resident island pirates and Tom Hanks would finally be the villain. Their goal? To create a giant homunculus dubbed “The Uncanny Valley” by splicing the “dead” cg characters together using nothing but coconuts, jellyfish and digital piss (a sure fire way to get Hanks to sign on).

At least it’d be a rehash of garbage that wouldn’t be completely devoid of a new idea.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-15-2020, 10:15 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X