Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Camino. It was fine, exactly what you'd expect. It's a nice second goodbye, but not essential.

In The Tall Grass. The Netflix Halloween offerings are real fucking weak compared to last year. Don't waste your time.

Comment

• Joker: Won't lie, I dozed off a time or two from overall exhaustion so I can't accurately judge the whole film. From what I did see I kind of like the ideas at play but don't necessarily like the execution of those ideas. That being said, maybe I missed some key shit that would change my mind but I felt kind of meh about everything I saw.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 3 From Hell. Not bad but felt off due to Haigs health preventing him from being in the movie past the beginning. Brake brought the goods but I still missed Spaulding. Moseley was on point as per usual and props to Zombie for toning down Baby's annoying shit for the most part. She was actually pretty decent in this. Much like El Camino, it was good but ultimately not needed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Exorcist III.

Its tacked-on ending aside, I'm increasingly preferring this to Friedkin's original.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            The Exorcist III.

Its tacked-on ending aside, I'm increasingly preferring this to Friedkin's original.

We watched it for the first time last Halloween and it is so fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              3 From Hell. Not bad but felt off due to Haigs health preventing him from being in the movie past the beginning. Brake brought the goods but I still missed Spaulding. Moseley was on point as per usual and props to Zombie for toning down Baby's annoying shit for the most part. She was actually pretty decent in this. Much like El Camino, it was good but ultimately not needed.
              Honestly I feel like the Devils was a good send off, but I'll give it a go when I can just to complete it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• T2 in 4k is beautiful man. Wish it was the uncut version but oh well. I only wish the much better first one was in 4k.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want the first one in 4K with the original gunshot noises.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Toy Story 4. I'm done.

Some cute bits and great animation (the photo realistic backgrounds in some shots were amazing) along with some decent horror vibes were nice but overall this wasn't needed and didn't really bring much to the table.

That being said, Keanu's toy, the bits with Key and Peele's stuffed animal characters, and Forky were pretty great.

Comment

• Hobbs and Shaw.

So much fucking better than the abysmal last entry in this is ridiculous series. Turns out once you get rid of the dumb cars and Vin Diesel nonsense it works better.

The cameos were fun, the action set pieces were fucking ridiculous, and Black Superman was great. I also thought the Bart Simpson pranks were pretty funny if not completely dumb as fuck. But maybe I missed something, why are we all pretending that Shaw is an okay guy? Dude killed Han. wtf mate?

Roman Reigns still sucks.

Comment

• Halloween III- uh...that's it? This movie is dumb as hell. Albeit it is entertaining up until the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Halloween III- uh...that's it? This movie is dumb as hell. Albeit it is entertaining up until the end.
                          Halloween III owns.

Comment

• TOM ATKINS OWNS ALL.

Comment

• Man, is he the most successful pock marked B movie actor?

Where’s their Expendables movie?

Ya got Tom Atkins, James “I’ve gone completely insane” Woods, Wes Studi, Andrew Divoff, Robert Davi, that weirdly attached technician from Fifth Element’s cloning facility, and the moon man himself in Eddie James Olmos.

And yet nothing.

What a crime.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Kanye IMAX doc for a second time.

Between this and the Lighthouse, there is some interesting cinema out there.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X