Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE PREDATOR.

Ok I guess. Not a good movie but also not as bad as I've heard. Definitely better than PREDATOR 2 but that's not much of a stretch.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THE PERFECTION- Very predictable (except for the last shot) but also very well made. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        THE PREDATOR.

Ok I guess. Not a good movie but also not as bad as I've heard. Definitely better than PREDATOR 2 but that's not much of a stretch.
        Nooooooooo. Predator 2 was much better than the movie we got in The Predator. Had they kept the original shit in with the "good" Predators fighting with the gang. AND have Dutch show up at the end or even Ripley like they wanted instead of Iron Kinneman like we got.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Disagree, but I'm on record that P2 is one of the worst movies that I've ever seen. To each their own.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            THE PERFECTION- Very predictable (except for the last shot) but also very well made. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Could've used more tits.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's true. Still a good scene, though,

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Could've used more tits.
                I want this on my gravestone.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Nooooooooo. Predator 2 was much better than the movie we got in The Predator. Had they kept the original shit in with the "good" Predators fighting with the gang. AND have Dutch show up at the end or even Ripley like they wanted instead of Iron Kinneman like we got.
                  Predator 2 has a charm to it.

The Predator doesn't need to exist. Pointless.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Predator was the most expensive practical joke I've experienced since Freddy Got Fingered.

And at least that one cast Rip Torn.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ALADDIN.

Really enjoyed this. It's much better than the trailers would have you believe. The thing got a bigger audience response than I saw for ENDGAME.

Comment

• Where are you seeing these films?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahhaa. Valid question.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• John Wick 3. Story was engaging and leaves me wanting a sequel NOW, but it's the gunplay and martial arts that kicked everything up several notches. Plus, it has The Raid's Yayan Ruhian bringing the pain, which thrilled my brother-in-law no end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              ALADDIN.

Really enjoyed this. It's much better than the trailers would have you believe. The thing got a bigger audience response than I saw for ENDGAME.
                              Will Smith is no Robin Williams and I refuse to believe he measures up.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Will Smith is no Robin Williams and I refuse to believe he measures up.
                                It's a different vibe with Will Smith but it works. Take it as its own thing and you'll dig it.

Comment

Working...
                                X