Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much. He does have a nice butt though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Pretty much. He does have a nice butt though.
      He took his shirt off and I felt like a failure as man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Zac got deep cum gutters.

Comment

• He's like Keith Richards but instead of getting quickening from dead musicians, Efron draws aesthetic beauty away from other men with but a single crunch. That's my theory at least.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I finally watched HOT FUZZ on the plane ride home last night. I loved SHAUN OF THE DEAD but didn't really care for THE WORLD'S END, and I never got around to HOT FUZZ until last night.

Honestly, it may be the best of the lot. It was unedited on the plane (thank God), so I got to see and hear everything. My laughing definitely caught the notice of the people on either side of me, but I didn't really care.

I must say, the big plot revelation absolutely destroyed me. 'The Greater Good. The Greater Good.' I'm still chuckling over that. Great fun.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shaun is my favorite of the trio, but Hot Fuzz is so damn confident and perfect.

Comment

• Shaun was my favorite but I burned out on it. Now The World's End takes that place for me. Hot Fuzz never worked for me minus a few sensible chuckles.

Comment

• I should probably give THE WORLD'S END another go. It just didn't click for me when I watched it but who knows now.

Fuck did I laugh at HOT FUZZ.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I get that in regards to The World's End. I think my problem was that I didn't like Simon Pegg's character in Hot Fuzz. I loved all of the supporting characters but didn't like the main dude. I've tried a few times and just never feel the need to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I should probably give THE WORLD'S END another go. It just didn't click for me when I watched it but who knows now.

Same

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• it hits close to home for me. And in my mind it has the best ending out of the whole trilogy.

Comment

• Finally watched Zemeckis' I Wanna Hold Your Hand. It's been on my "To Watch" list for ages (just by virtue of the Zemeckis/Gale/Spielberg connection) and I bought the Criterion Blu-Ray awhile back on a whim.

Found it charming and engaging as all Hell. Though the screaming gets a little out-of-hand at times (to the point where Ana walked in from the other room and said, "Are they loud enough?") But at the same time, its loudness and madcap nature feels contagious and you can see how this bled directly into 1941, or the other way around.

More than anything, this adds credence to Spielberg's own opinion that Zemeckis himself should have directed 1941.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Venom and The Predator

Man, Predator was far and away the better of the two even for all it's faults, of which there were many. I turned off my brain as much as possible and just went along for the ride and enjoyed it quite a bit, especially lines like the "reverse clown car". Ah Shane, you still got a bit of the magic in ya
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Finally watched Zemeckis' I Wanna Hold Your Hand. It's been on my "To Watch" list for ages (just by virtue of the Zemeckis/Gale/Spielberg connection) and I bought the Criterion Blu-Ray awhile back on a whim.

Found it charming and engaging as all Hell. Though the screaming gets a little out-of-hand at times (to the point where Ana walked in from the other room and said, "Are they loud enough?") But at the same time, its loudness and madcap nature feels contagious and you can see how this bled directly into 1941, or the other way around.

More than anything, this adds credence to Spielberg's own opinion that Zemeckis himself should have directed 1941.

I always thought he should have done 1941 and Spielberg should have made Superman after Close Encounters.

1941 is a lot closer to I Wanna Hold Your Hand and Used Cars than anything Spielberg ever touched.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X