Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. Started to really see it when he was throwing those weak ass punches at the nazi officer during the interrogation scene.

He also can't fake hit like his pop either.

CAREER OVER
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HE was indeed the worst part for me. I've only ever liked that dude in the Jumpstreet flicks. But still, legit had no idea he was Kurt's kid. That main Nazi's face was fucking awesome though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Definitely. In fact, if anything, I wanted more of that aspect and less of the gum smacking AYY BROOKLYNMAN shit.

I went in with the promise of what appeared to have some of the trappings of a Wolfenstein film.

I came away with glimmers of what it COULD have been. There's gold in them hills.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES. I was telling Lesley last night night that this could have been AMAZING if it went full Wolfenstein l.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Brooklyn man just reminded me of Vinny from Doogie Houser.

Comment

• Jesus, that guy hasn't aged much has he?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dead Ant. Terrible. Just terrible. No redeeming qualities. Ceej is the worst person to pick a movie based on movie poster.

Comment

• His love of Samwise Gamgee backfired on him last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    His love of Samwise Gamgee backfired on him last night.

I loved how shitty it was. Plus, Tom Arnold starting the clapping with no hands made me smirk. Other than that, it's Eight Legged Freaks on a micro budget.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It was fucking fan filmish. At least 8 legged made fun of itself. This was worse than an asylum movie.

Comment

• THE AUTOPSY OF JANE DOE- Yes, this is the good stuff. The lead up to the insanity is great, although it's pretty obvious what's happening if you follow the clues. The ending is great and the chemistry between Cox and Hirsch as father and son is fantastic.

Comment

• Dug that movie until the terrible ending (or maybe it was the explanation? There was something in that movie that made me turn on a dime but it's been too long)

I finally watched the 7 hour Friday the 13th doc today (have had the book and movie since they both came out) and it was pretty great. I'll always be on Freddy's side (and that doc is still king) but there was a ton of fun info in this PLUS a bunch of the deleted scenes/extended scenes from part 7 was awesome to see. Also this gem was in there.

Spoiler: nsfw I guess? hint: it's jason with a dildo 

Worth my time.

Comment

• The ending was a left turn into downersville so I could see that happening.

Comment

• Creed 2. Not bad but not as good as the first one. My biggest gripe is that all I wanted to do was watch Rocky IV the entire time. Also wish we would have gotten a ghost Apollo to show up at some point. I do not need a third one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Creed 2. Not bad but not as good as the first one. My biggest gripe is that all I wanted to do was watch Rocky IV the entire time. Also wish we would have gotten a ghost Apollo to show up at some point. I do not need a third one.
                                I get your points but disagree on them a ton. I'm a Rocky nerd though so I may be biased. Loved the shit out of it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X