Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clovehitch Killer. Dylan McDermott fucking KILLS in this. He's so goddamn unsettling. I also dug where they went with this movie. One of the better serial killer films I've seen in a long time. Highly recommended.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is it on a streaming service?

Comment

• I think you can rent it via Amazon? I did via iTunes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It got a limited theatrical run here because it shot here. Still, I'm a mixed bag on it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Venom again. Yep, still fucking dig this movie a whole bunch. It's not good but it's entertaining. I want the sequel to go full on romcom.

Comment

• JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM- this is way better than I was expecting based on all the reviews. I wouldn't call it a great movie but I was entertained quite a bit in spite of a few logic holes. Trevorrow is an idiot not to realize that dinosaurs rampaging through a city would be great.

Comment

• ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES. Such an improvement over the first one. Again, Wednesday steals the entire movie, but holy cow is Joan Cusack fun.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What about Debbie?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aquaman was spectacularly stupid. And not in a Flash Gordon "Embracing the Cheese Head On" way.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Is it as good as Vincent Chase’s turn as the krill oil warrior?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bird Box is a sub standard Twilight Zone episode spread out over two hours. So lame.

Comment

• It might be better if A Quiet Place didn't exist and already suck all the air outta the room. And a theatrical release helps.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I also didn't like A Quiet Place but in no way would this have been better if AQP didn't exist. This movie was just bad. Tremors is still the king of "BE THE FUCK QUIET" movies for me.

Comment

• Mid90s was like watching home movies from my teenage years. This and KIDS would make an excellent double feature.

Comment

• Holy shit was Bird Box half-assed.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X