Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I know several of us have posted about it before but holy shit is FURY good shit. Like REALLY good shit.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It is. It even makes Shia The Beef tolerable.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think I saw it was on Amazon Prime or something and I still need to see it.

Comment

• I've championed FURY on here before. I agree, it's excellent.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            It is. It even makes Shia The Beef tolerable.
            Not only tolerable but playing the worst of worst war-movie cliches - the Jesus freak... and the film still rocks.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The whole crew of the tank are on fucking point in FURY. They're all flawed, deep, crazy, people. Not JUST archetypes and cliche's. And yeah, IMHO it's Shia's best work and some of Pitt's best. It's just really really damned good. See it Billy, see it soon.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The first Kingsmen. It was fun, I’m interested to see the second one.
                I’m currently re-watching The Martian for the bazillionth time. I love this movie.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I really liked the second Kingsman movie. It's more of the same turned up to eleventy billion.

I watched TRANSFORMERS- THE LAST KNIGHT yesterday. That is...a lot of movie. I have no idea what really happened during it's exceedingly long runtime but there were a lot of robots fighting each other and I was generally entertained. But, seriously, no idea what the story really concerned or how/if any villains were defeated. I'm pretty sure they weren't.

Comment

• TOMBSTONE

Yep, a movie even more quotable than ROAD HOUSE.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      TOMBSTONE

Yep, a movie even more quotable than ROAD HOUSE.
                      Evidently Matt's an educated man, now I really hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I really liked the second Kingsman movie. It's more of the same turned up to eleventy billion.

I watched TRANSFORMERS- THE LAST KNIGHT yesterday. That is...a lot of movie. I have no idea what really happened during it's exceedingly long runtime but there were a lot of robots fighting each other and I was generally entertained. But, seriously, no idea what the story really concerned or how/if any villains were defeated. I'm pretty sure they weren't.
                        The Last Knight is trash. And this is coming from someone who loves 3 of those movies. The opening was cool and the WW2 Bumblebee stuff was dope but it was 2 hours of shit.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I did think it was neat that Bumblebee did a partial transformation while Marky Mark and Random Hot Chick were in the car.

Comment

• Yeah that was neat. But this movie is just a mess to watch. Both from a story perspective and a visual perspective.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's so manic that I don't even remember the part where Bumblebee fights in WWII.

Comment

• Hahahha. I'm pretty sure that's a thing in this because he was in his Bug form which I love.

Comment

Working...
                                X