Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post did nothing for me, and you all know how much I love me some Spielberg.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      The Post did nothing for me, and you all know how much I love me some Spielberg.
      It's well made and features some excellent acting in it, but it's simply missing some key ingredient to make it a good 'movie'. It's certainly no ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN or NETWORK, as much as it wants you to believe otherwise.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just never got the sense of the "importance" on display, and tacking on a courtroom drama (with accompanying scene of everyone hunkered around to await the decision and cheering) in the last, what, 5 minutes?! And that final scene with Nixon? Shockingly bad.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          And that final scene with Nixon? Shockingly bad.
          They tried to hard to go 'now see ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN for the next chapter in the story'.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WONDER WOMAN- Woof, a rewatch did this movie no favors. I really liked it the first time I watched it but this time? Yeeeeaaahhhh, not so much. I still liked the action sequences (and the supporting squad and Gadot's legs) but that was about it.

Comment

• I still think the action sequences (except for No-Mans land) are terrible due to that bullshit speed ramping that is even worse then when Snyder uses it. And that last act suuuuucks
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That movie is just not good. I'd rather re-watch BvS anyday. Gal was a bad choice for WW. She can't act her way out of a paper bag.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• re: Predator

What the hell? Not that good? Crazy talk man. It's a lean, mean, fantastic sci-fi action flick. Great supporting cast, great monster, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    re: Predator

What the hell? Not that good? Crazy talk man. It's a lean, mean, fantastic sci-fi action flick. Great supporting cast, great monster, etc...
                    Yeah, what gives fella?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• COPY PASTE YOUR VIEWS JAMIE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        WONDER WOMAN- Woof, a rewatch did this movie no favors. I really liked it the first time I watched it but this time? Yeeeeaaahhhh, not so much. I still liked the action sequences (and the supporting squad and Gadot's legs) but that was about it.
                        Her Hank Hill ass is a nuclear deterrent.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Her Hank Hill ass is a nuclear deterrent.

https://media.giphy.com/media/qSVyUKm83H5LO/giphy.gif

I’d watch the poo tape.

Comment

• THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX- Yes, make this just an anthology series of weirdness. A lot of this plays like a greatest hits of scenes from other movies but I enjoyed it. There was a lot left unexplained but I think that's just going to be the way with this series. That last shot is some good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX- Yes, make this just an anthology series of weirdness. A lot of this plays like a greatest hits of scenes from other movies but I enjoyed it. There was a lot left unexplained but I think that's just going to be the way with this series. That last shot is some good stuff.
                              Yeah, I enjoyed it. Greatest hits from other movies is a perfect description. Wish they went a little deeper into that stuff. Didn't see the trailer so I had no idea what to expect, probably helped my enjoyment. I like this stupid series.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The Cloverfield Paradox. I thought this whole movie was a giant mess. Nothing made any sense and in no way did this need to be tied into the Coverfield universe. I can see why it got dumped on Netflix.

Spoiler: questions NOT answered in the movie 
                                What took that guys arm off through the wall? How did it seal his stump off? Why did it write? How did the arm know to open Vostok? How did the gyro end up in Vostok? How did the worms end up in Vostok? Who the fuck opened Schmidt's cell? Why did the chinese engineer drown, where did that water come from? Where did the magnetic anomaly come from that killed mister no-arm? How is there a picture of Jensen in the Cloverfield when it's established that it's not Jensen's Cloverfield station (which crashed into the ocean)?

Comment

Working...
                                X